Big 12 Schedule: Three Hurdles OSU Needs to Overcome to Beat Baylor in 2022

MY APOLOGIES. I put the total games he played instead of 3-14. So, so sorry. He would be 6-28. Much better. lol. Again, Miles was 2-2, Simmons was 3-3. See where this is going? Those coaches were terrible and they still destroy Gundy’s record against OU. You have to get by OU to win anything. My guess is you are overjoyed that in the 3 times he won, he won 1 conference title. Are you willing to put some money on this team? I bet you $50 that one of the incoming 4 teams will win a conference title BEFORE Gundy wins another one. That’s how much faith I have in my alma mater.

2 Likes

Aranda already has as many Big 12 Championships as Gundy does, and Aranda was in his second year and went from worst to first. lol. That is enough reason to fire Gundy.

2 Likes

Hahahah hahaha hahaha

We do. Going against a top 20 defense without a starting lineman and a 1,200 yard rusher while still doing the “same thing we’ve always done” is a fairly stupid thing to do.

I’m not stupid enough to make that bet. You should make it with Robert and Michael. I’m fairly certain you would be $100 richer, but the problem is they’re both too scared to make wagers. Because they know this statement is a very high possibility.

Not exactly. That just tells me we don’t do a very good job on evaluations for the roster. Especially when it comes to QB.

1 Like

Chris5, don’t try to argue with idiots like firegumby. You can’t win. Mark Twain said it well. “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

4 Likes

I’ve already got a wager with @ar1 if he remembers it, for this season. Make a wager with me.

Oh great. Another sheeple fan of mediocrity enters the ring. Wanna take my bet since I am that big of an idiot???

I know, I’ve not even visited these debates for a while. It’s all so pointless. I’m really curious how OSU is going to get all 3 Leo ends on the field…at the same time!?

1 Like

It is sad that you are laughing. It should concern the hell out of you. Baylor is obviously going to be a challenger again this season and we have absolutely ZERO additions that will help against that defensive line. And our defense lost a TON of talent. Ford is back, but he will probably get hurt again. It will take at least a year to get Mason’s system in place. Sanders has another freaking year of eligibility and that will sink us again next year. We are screwed. But, you will be happy with any meaningless hardware so as long as we win 6 games you are golden. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll take it.

2 Likes

With the stipulation that Oklahoma state has to actually still be in the conference if one of the other 4 win it.

2 Likes

What do you want the wager to be?

1 Like

$50

Has to be only if Oklahoma state and the four teams are in the big 12 at the same time

2 Likes

Let’s hear what your reasonable about. You were pretty confident before the season started last year that Oklahoma state would never make a CCG as long as Gundy was there

I can do that. When that times comes around just let me know where to send it. I’m confident I won’t have to though.

Of course. And is OSU jumps, then the bet is off.

They finally did and got embarrassed.