Big Ten Watch

color me in the “i’ll believe it when i see it” camp.

we’re Oklahoma State University, good things don’t happen to us.

6 Likes

Sign me up for home games against Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan and Penn State.

4 Likes

You like 11am kicks?

1 Like

Evening. Fox is going to pick Ohio State or Michigan for their 11 am time slot.

1 Like

love them. Great for watching from afar and if attending a game getting in and out of stillwater is easier compared to night games

3 Likes

I bet we start hearing more this summer.

1 Like

So when you said 24, was that when we’d join, or when we’d announce?

I think the announce date and join date are going to be relatively close together just the way GOR work.

4 Likes

What’s everyone’s road trip bucket list?

Honestly, there are a lot of good options in the Big 10. My list would be Ann Arbor, Columbus, Happy Valley, and Madison first. After those sprinkle in the other schools and Lincoln being last, been there, done that.

2 Likes

I so want to jump around!!!

Edit: curious how many know what I mean by that?

4 Likes

Wisconsin’s 4th quarter tradition. What do I win?

6 Likes

I’m not built for the cold. If this happens, I need all our good road games to be in September or early October.

2 Likes

I would love to go to a Penn State game where they all wear white. I’ll be the guy in the crowd shots wearing orange!

11 Likes

Not sure we’d ever get the whiteout treatment since we would be newbies, but that would be awesome!

1 Like

You win, first round on me if we should ever meet in real life.

3 Likes

I think my top 3 would be:

1. Ann Arbor
  2. Madison
  3. Columbus
1 Like

I got hockey kids! Mine’s Ann Arbor, Columbus, Purdue.

4 Likes
  1. Madison
  2. State College
  3. Ann Arbor
3 Likes

College Park, Maryland is pretty soggy, but it is just outside of Washington D.C. That’s the one that hasn’t been mentioned that I’m jazzed for.

2 Likes