Bob Stoops Says OSU Leaving Big 12 with OU Last Decade Was 'Likely'

Boy talk about a pathetic ou goon fan.
Ou and Texas manhandled the conference. That has nothing to do with anyone on this site.
I would say.for some reason 100 % r happy ou is going to sec.
So u can take ur sister Marsha back to norman we dnt like airheads.

We keep telling y’all goodbye we don’t need you and you OU fans keep coming on here saying you need us. Who needs who? I’ve never been on a OU site in my life unless you count the daily oklahoman or the sports animal, they seem to be OU sites.

If u know where that 37 million comes from and why it’s given equally to all. I think it’s because of tier 1 tv contact. Which how I understand tier one tv. If we played ou down the road it would be picked up as a tier one game so no new money.

Now that’s some good hate on your part. And yes Gas Lighting.

Yea it’s real funny, most of us here are jumping for joy with the prospect of not having to put up with all of the OU BS anymore. Yet the couple of troll gooners on this forum keep claiming that we are crying. Well if we are crying, which we are not, it is tears of joy. Also we are blaming OU for just one thing and that is OU stabbing OSU and 7 other big 12 schools in the back, plain and simple. Nothing complicated here.

1 Like

You didn’t get stabbed in the back. OU and Texas aren’t your best friends that took your gf​:man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:. It was a business decision that will work out great for those two, while hurting the other 8. That’s just life. It sucks. I get it. But……those 8 schools have been given 4 years heads up to do something else. How much more time do you need!!!

Judas made a business decision also.

3 Likes

I’m sure alot of ou fans would love to keep playing us.
This would not include the wrestling coach.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::scream::scream::scream::scream::confounded::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Noooo stabbed in the back and of course it was a business decision. And I’m sure Al Capone had similar “Business decisions” too

1 Like

Not a bad comparison. Lololol.

If OSU leaves this Conf for some other Conf, will you feel like that’s stabbing the other 7 in the back? Just s question. You seem like a good honest fan. No noise here

I’m hoping everybody stays together either long enough to get ou"s money or till '25

I mean at the point the rest of the Big 12 is at I don’t think any university would blame another for bouncing to a new conference. We’re all looking SOL looking for a life vest right now.

I agree. I just wouldn’t blame any university at any point for doing what’s best for themselves. Not now. Not 6 months ago. Not 10 years ago. You can’t always include everybody in every business deal. OU and their leaders are charged with doing what’s best for OU & OU alone. I believe wholeheartedly that OU’s leadership made inquiries about bringing OSU along, but the SEC declined. It’s been documented that OU was bringing OSU a decade ago to the PAC 12 if it had gone & I think it’s fair to assume they tried this time as well. Just my opinion.

The pac 12 was being done by different people. So u can half-heartedly go back to norman and ur hole

Here we go again……”the PAC 12 was being done by different people”.

What do you mean? What people? And what do you think those people were doing?

The ou and osu deal were being done by different people at osu and ou. Mainly ou. It was a 4 team deal too.
If I was and ou fan.i would be nervous about this new alliance. It’s to stop the playoff expansion.
There is alot of money in the playoffs. The sec has been planing both expansion for awhile. There idea is not to maybe get 2 teams in but maybe 4 or more.
The alliance will either crush the playoff deal or ( more then likely) limit how many teams one conference can have.
So. When the sin blet conference champ is in and ou is watching on the TV, will the move be worth it.

There expansion view will probably limit the big for to 2 spots the remaining 4 will go to g5 schools.
That will give those 3 conference 2 schools and won’t let sec get as many as 4 or even more.
So that 8 and 4 ou will not go with out winning the west.

Dude I tried. I honestly did. I can’t even understand what you’re even trying to type. I cannot comprehend what the hell youre even trying to say

THE AD AND PRESIDENT OF OU AND OSU THAT WERE MAKING THE DEAL WITH THE PAC 12 WERE DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS. THEY WANT OU AND OSU TOGETHER. SO U CAN NOT USE THAT POINT TO SAY OU TRIED THIS TIME. I USED BIG BOY LETTERS THIS TIME. IS THAT BETTER. I FORGOT U R A SMART GUY FROM OU, I CANT INFER THOUGHT I HAVE SPELL IT OUT COMPLETELY.
NOW WHATS UR THOUGHTS ON THE NEW ALLIANCE.

I believe the OU people brass who say they wanted to include OSU this time too. There’s no reason why they wouldn’t want OSU to come along. OSU following OU doesn’t hurt anyone at either school. But the SEC didn’t want them & if the rumors of a major alliance are true, neither does anyone else.

My thoughts on a potential alliance between the PAC 12, ACC, Big Ten? It’s inevitable that a combination of those Conf’s join each other. It’s no surprise to me or anyone that can put 2 & 2 together. Super Conf’s is where the future is. I think there will be a point down the road in which OSU or a TCU can get into one of them. Unfortunately, I think the gap between the Haves & Have nots is only getting wider with the split. OSU better win something of significance football-wise in the next 2 years to make themselves a lot more appealing.