Boone: Five Predictions for OSU Football in the 2021 Season

Lol same, couldn’t taste anything for a month but if we would’ve beat Baker and won the big 12 would’ve been worth it.

Yes the interception In 13 should’ve happened, was thrown right to him. Has really been the story of OSU vs OU, there’s a lot of moments that we execute against everyone else but against OU for whatever reason we don’t.

Where have you been hearing that Sanders is out???

Traber keeps saying it from a source he has and a family member in Stillwater has said he’s heard from multiple people he’s gonna be out due to covid protocol. So I guess we’ll see

If Shane goes out there and lights it up and looks in control I’d give him the job. I know it’s Missouri state but it’s always something with Sanders and it’s obvious Illingsworth has the potential so if he has command of the offense and the team responds to him bench Sanders and let’s roll with Shane.

2 Likes

I agree, but I also wanna see what Spencer can do with some actual continuity in regards to coaches the dudes ridiculously athletic, I watched him his senior year of high school and I’ve been very surprised how inconsistent the guy is. Cause lemme tell ya he was a DUDE at Denton Ryan

So if OSU only has superior talent to teams that are Tulsa caliber, AND Gundy is always outcoached then how does OSU win vs Iowa St, Kansas St, Texas Tech?

Well it’s looking like Tulsa won’t be a problem for Gundy after tonight.

What about your 4 star that transferred there? Didn’t even hear his name

What’s it matter to you?

If it matters to u Joey it matters to us. Did boomer not even play

Against K State we are 4-5 since 2011, how many years have they out recruited us or could it be that Gundy is getting out coached?
We are 1-2 against Texas Tech the last three years which team is supposed to have the most talent?

1 Like

You could also state thatOSU is 10-2 vs Texas Tech the last 12 years.

1 Like

As well MattCampbell has a better record vs OU than OSU.

1 Like