Boone: Five Predictions for OSU Football in the 2021 Season

Well you are right. It should not have been that close. However, that one play would have sealed the deal and that alone may have been a big turning point for OSU in terms of future trajectory.

What’s this about Sanders not playing on Saturday?
Not spreading rumors just asking a question.

No one has confirmed the rumor yet.

Coney Island had a story today saying Sanders would be there signing autographs following a win Saturday. I’d assume he’s good to go but who knows.

And that ou defense gave up 54 to Georgia and over 300 yards rushing.

So if Gundy has superior talent, then you are saying that he can recruit well……?!

Superior to Kansas Tulsa and Central Michigan usually. He can still get out coached by them.
If Baylor good enough to go 6-6 he’ll lose to them.

1 Like

He has out coached 68% of the coaches he has played.

Did he win Bedlam 2014 because of out coaching Bob Stoops or superior talent of Tyreek Hill?

1 Like

1 of u genius said stoops was an idiot for punting to hill. So by that take he out coached stoops.

I’ll admit Stoops was coaching down at Gundy’s level

1 Like

Kind of like me getting down to ur level of fans.

Believe me, you are on a level of your own.

1 Like

Oh I know that buddy. I just feel really bad for the whole osu system to have u a goat roping rainman associated with them.

How can he have superior talent with only 3 :star: recruits?

I have a concern about Sanders tendency towards injury. Here is to a healthy season!

Been hearing he’s out for Saturday’s game

I’d GLADLY take a Roman candle to the mouth for a Bedlam win in football this year.

1 Like

They had a 28-14 lead over us when Perine went down with an injury. That had more to do with the W than either Gundy or Cheetah.

If Caleb Lavey makes that tackle on Blake Bell in 2012 and Gilbert hangs on in 2013 (which I still say that interception should’ve stood…), we’d have won 3 straight.