Boynton Fed Up with Cowboys' 'Selfish' Play

You bragged about beating Miami (the blue blood) last year. Don’t try saving face now.

Who’s this Bradford kid?

U mean the Cadillac like new stadium both tcu and Baylor has gotten.
Or the top ten recruiting classes boynton has done.

1 Like

All that boon money. Yes Baylor got that new stadium and has since won 2 big twelve championships

They were a top 20 team so it was a great win.
I’m sorry if beating team like ou Miami Texas and noter dame hurts u. Just stop trolling

1 Like

Les Miles left him a program that had been to three straight bowl games and OSU was given one of the largest donations in college history. It’s not Les or T. Boone’s fault Gundy didn’t use it to his advantage.

All I’m saying is some coaches coach good under pressure like in championship games and some don’t and gundy has shown us all that he does not. You can’t argue that. You can argue that he’s a good coach tho.

Look the Baylor game was not a choke by gundy.

1 Like

I will tell you this, our defensive rebounding is god freaking awful. I’m not sure I have seen worst.

Stop ur just repeating the the same bs.
Gundy had to clean up the mess miles left.
Miles was left good players by simmions.
Only u and jug think miles did anything good. We’re lucky gundy followed he mite have been the only one to clean it up.

1 Like
  • We barely beat a Miami team not in their prime
  • We barely beat a Texas team that lost to Kansas
  • We barely beat the worst team OU’s had since 2014
  • We beat a ND team that didn’t beat a single team that finished in the top 25 and is 0-10 in major bowl games

I’ll give ya the ND win I guess, but let’s not sit here and act like we are exactly playing championship caliber football here. Because if we were there would be more than one conference title in the trophy room and less than fourteen losses to our biggest rival.

1 Like

Like I said I’m sorry all of Gundy’s wins hurt u.
But like usual ur great at making excuses for people not named gundy.

1 Like

1999 recruiting- an average rating of 70.0
2000 recruiting- an average rating of 70.9
2001 recruiting- an average rating of 70.0

Enter Les Miles-

2002 recruiting- an average rating of 81.9
2003 recruiting- an average rating of 82.1
2004 recruiting- an average rating of 82.9

So who exactly left who good players again?

It’s funny when simmions plays left he could win as much.
I will say back in those days the ranks were lowering. It was new. I know this will be another thing u won’t understand.
Remember miles been fired twice. Why does it always come down to miles with u. U got serious obsession problem. Actually a few mental issues

1 Like

Did Bob Simmons take us to three straight bowl games?

Did Bob Simmons get picked up from OSU with a better job offer?

Did Bob Simmons beat OU twice in a row when they were a top 5 team?

Did Bob Simmons ever win 9 games at OSU in a season?

The last class Simmons recruited was ranked 51st nationally. The last class Miles recruited was ranked 24th nationally. The years before than Miles classes were ranked 21st and 31st nationally. Just simply pointing out that the narrative that Simmons left Miles good players was completely false.

The bowl streak started with Miles and ended with Gundy’s first year. If you want to give credit to Gundy since 2005 then so be it, but you can’t discredit what Miles helped do with the program before Gundy came on the scene.

1 Like

Well ice still sucks!!! That guy couldn’t face guard pack that has made every shot tonight and ice gave him the three at the end for the win. He sucks man.

This team has no chance with ice on the floor

And yes that’s boyntons fault :100:

1 Like

Joey get help. U got serious issues. U got a warp view.
Go look at Gundy’s recruiting #'s he had 18th his average was 2 points lower then this class. Recruiting evaluation was new. I know alot was based out of Texas. But seriously ur obsession with gundy and miles is upsetting. Get help.

1 Like

What does Simmons leaving Miles “good players” have anything to do with Gundy? You know what…you’re right Robert. I’m sure Miles was thrilled to have Aso Pogi and a RS freshman as his quarterbacks his very first year as the HC at OSU.