Boynton Fed Up with Cowboys' 'Selfish' Play

U mean nick saban the 500 coach at msu. Ur an idiot.
If jug was their ad he would have been fired and never got a chance to be great.

1 Like

The same Nick Saban that became the greatest coach in college history? Yes that same one.

Nothing to do with the other coaches that actually won at msu

1 Like

I guess you’re right. Dantonio did a great job at Michigan State though. Pretty impressive what he was able to accomplish with Ohio State and Michigan in his way.

This basketball game🤦‍♂️. I think Iv seen enough of the Canadian.

These guys will not except that gundy is not championship caliber coach. Good coach yea but when it counts? No. It’s been proven year after year.

1 Like

Do u have to have a cork on ur fork when u eat.

1 Like

At least we got one with the basketball team. We’re u not one of the ones wanting boynton to get a raise.

1 Like

Does your mom pour lead into your cereal every morning?

Joey that doesn’t even make sense. U still in Jr high.

1 Like

I don’t think so. If I did it was probably when they made the turny but right know they need to teach him what timeouts are.

Yep!!! Someone who’s won one conference title in 17 seasons and almost never beats his rival is trying to tell us how you build a championship caliber program.

Actually it does. Lead poisoning has been proven to cause learning disabilities and developmental delays.

We haven’t seen coach B’s ceiling yet I think but we’ve seen gundy’s.

Yes I know what lead has done to u.
Seriously why r u on here u repeat the same chit. Do u get tired of everyone making fun of u.

1 Like

I’m not the one that still thinks Nebraska and Miami are good programs.

So boynton is showing us his bottom first. Gundy got his out of the way first year.

1 Like

Boynton has had to deal with some kind of issue since day one. I give him alittle leeway or at least till he doesn’t have to overcome some circumstances in a single year.

1 Like

Gundy got a Cadillac given to him

U r a moron. If I said those 2schools were great it was sarcasm. More then likely making fun of u.
U can’t read because today I was making fun of Nebraska so stop lieing to try and dig urself out of ur hole

1 Like