Braylin Presley Blasts OSU's Offensive Scheme, Usage of Backs as He Enters Transfer Portal

Did not like Braylin’s exit comments. He was in a tough situation to get Freshman backfield touches. We already had an undersized speedster RB in Nixon. Wish Braylin would have stayed.

2 Likes

Cooler heads might prevail, we know gundy is long suffering . I’d hold my breath, especially when you other coaches see that stuff . I doubt I’d want to bring that into my locker room .

2 Likes

He over came the t-shirt. A punk kid crying is nothing.

1 Like

I myself can’t wait for Cale to be hired and see him walk in a OAN hand-me-down t shirt.

1 Like

This is wild to look back on

1 Like

Glad you brought this back. This should be standard procedure, to look back at the predictions and particularly the crying and whining.

Braylin: The smarter and wiser University of Tulsa coaches used him correctly. 19 yards rushing for the season.

Sky is falling: Big 12 Championship Game

Baylor: Won a championship and two years later they stink, with worst to come.

Etc

3 Likes

My last post worked out just fine.

1 Like

Yep the Trolls were calling to lynch HCMG because he couldn’t figure out how to properly use superstars like Braylin and for losing him to the portal. They were also over the moon with programs like Baylor and TCU and used their limited success in again calling for a lynching. Turns out Braylin not a superstar, not even close and flash in the pan, lighting in a bottle Baylor and TCU are now bottom feeders and heading no where. Of course the Trolls have moved on to other things that better fit their narrative.

2 Likes

It’s the what have you done for me lately crowd … they always jump on the current winner. Look at Colorado, everyone was talking playoffs with them after beating TCU …… that played out well
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like