Brennan Presley Gets Up from Big Hit in Boise, Delivers Blow to K-State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/brennan-presley-gets-up-from-big-hit-in-boise-delivers-blow-to-k-state/

“Unless I’m paralyzed or break something or something like that, I’m always going to try to get right back up.”

1 Like

Got a good friend that’s a defensive coach at bixby, always talks about Brennan and his character and his toughness. Excited about his future

1 Like

Great kid. Good for osu in alot of ways. It will be great when his brother gets here.

1 Like

Can wait for his brother to be on the same field together!

2 Likes

I agree I talked to my buddy recently he thinks braylin is the best pound for pound high school kid he’s ever seen, now of course he’s probably biased but he’s coached for and against some dudes over the years so that had me fired up

1 Like

The kid nearly got laid out in the KSU game too. Hoping he stays limber and learns before it’s too late.

1 Like

With how many injuries the team has I hate seeing any of them get hit like that​:face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::scream::scream::scream::scream::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Need to keep feeding this kid the ball

1 Like

He’s definitely gotta be careful!

Well that depends. Will Gundy play lesser talented players with experience? Or go with more talented players with less experience?

1 Like

Everything was going good then Joey shows up.

3 Likes

We know that answer

2 Likes

Since he is better he won’t play until his junior year.

1 Like

Not true, he will get some special teams play

Gundy’s already got an experienced presley on special teams.

True, probably see them together when Brennan is a senior :sunglasses:

1 Like

Make Pressley a RB since we are short handed there.

Make him a Cowboy Back and maybe he’ll get the ball thrown to him.

We want guys that can catch

I would mine seeing him back there a few times.