Brennan Presley Gets Up from Big Hit in Boise, Delivers Blow to K-State

Make him a quarterback, it might be easier to teach him to throw than teach Illingworth to run. LOL

I’ve got a better idea. Does anyone know if someone on the baseball team has quarterback experience?

That guy won’t help us we need a real qb.

Does anyone know if Gunnar Gundy is expected to be any good at this level?

There was a guy saying he heard from someone gunnar mite be the best. So if true then like Joey says he will have to wait his turn, since up classmen only get to play.
I would think he is more mobile then shane and a better passer then Sanders. I doubt he has any troubles with reads or plays. Main thing I would think is the speed of the game.

1 Like

As long as he isn’t spiking the ball on 4th down like Joe Montana’s son he might be okay.

Well Baylor players got into the stadium and put a bear on the osu logo on the 50 yard line. Beat their assssss boys!!

1 Like

What do you know? You liked Corndog.

I know just naming qbs on osu campus is talk a guy who follows the parade with shovel would say.

You can always count Joey :roll_eyes: I bet Joey is fun at parties :slight_smile::clown_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me how Skinner’s hit on Presley wasn’t ruled as targeting? I literally cannot come up with any sensible explanation as to why it wasn’t. The hit the K-State player got ejected on last week wasn’t as egregious. That Boise game was the worst officiated game I’ve seen in years.

You’re a tool Joe. :rofl::rofl::rofl: as smart as you think you are? Perhaps you should apply to be a coach. Or stick with what you know! A miserable, crying, complaining, ignorant fool. It does suit you. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Hey glip, if you have come on here to just insult people, you suck at it.

1 Like

No but I’m better jug aren’t i​:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That hit should have been a targeting call.He lead with the crown of the helmet. Presley was very lucky to not have been hurt badly.

2 Likes

It’s funny it only to u 6 minutes to defend Joey.
U do know Joey is a big boy now, uh well I may need to get back to u on if he is a big boy or even a boy.

2 Likes

It was a hard hit. He is a tuff lil burger. He is a gamer.
That wasn’t the best angle to see. They aren’t shy about calling targeting, even from the booth.

2 Likes

I thought it went well, especially since it’s the truth. But I digress.

1 Like

It could be an article about thumb wrestling, joey will come in and start crying. Then blames gundy.
At least while we are undefeated most gundy haters are silent.
I understand where they are coming from. Atleast say nice things about the players.

2 Likes

When was the last time you posted on here? I’m going to guess never. Looks like Robert created a 3rd account to help support himself.

Yeah that’s a pretty lame comeback. What are? 75? Stop watching so many John Wayne westerns. I knew you were a boomer.