Brennan Presley Gets Up from Big Hit in Boise, Delivers Blow to K-State

It was good enough u needed to mention it. I think u have me confused with jug. He is old and a goat roper.
I’m sure his has every one of the duke’s movies. And Elvis’s

You still don’t get it, do you? Once Gundy can prove to me he can finish at his predicted conference finish better than 22% of the time, like he has since 2011, then I’ll start believing he can do it.

I like to look at the final result. Which usually is 3-0 and ends up being 7-5 as of late.

Wow this post was not about u.
U still never say anything nice about the players. Which I know that would mean gundy did something.
I do understand u pathetic need to win outside reality.
It doesn’t explain why u need to lie to prove ur point.
Or the the weird constantly crying about gundy.

1 Like

Ur always comparing gundybto others. Let’s do it.
Tcu went to the title game in 2017. The 3 year since is 1 game over 500
Every 4 or so years sander had a 7 and 6 or worse record.
Texas ur joking.
Campbell is have his first down year. So that deal is over.

1 Like

I did about Warren

I’m not worried about what other schools are doing right now. I’m just trying to figure out if Gundy can beat his 22% success rate this season or not.

At the same time not giving any credit to the oline.
That my son is bs

Why do u constantly compare him ur lieing again.
He is picked by most to finish 5th so I guess if he doesn’t u can cry. Rite now he is undefeated. What else do u want.

1 Like

Is it the end of the season yet?

Then start at the end of the season.

Can we not just all be glad to be 4-0 and seem to be improving every week.

3 Likes

This is the thing most predicted us at best 3 and 1. Some 2 and 2.
We’re 4 and 0, I dnt care how we got here.

1 Like

We started out 4-0 last year and ended up 4th with a team that was supposedly good enough to get to the conference title game. Why do you think I asked you if the season was over yet?

Joey I wonder why u ask me stupid questions at all.

1 Like

I wonder why you make stupid suggestions all the time.

Lmao talk about jr high come back. This is par for Joey. Ur thought process is adolescent.

2 Likes

I post from time to time. I usually stay quiet but, I’ve had enough of you and your complaining. Especially when you have zero clue or insight. And no, playing pee wee football doesn’t count as football experience.

2 Likes

Then feel free to ignore it.

I told about the silent majority. Just because u and ur marry band of yahoos, are loud and obnoxious, doesn’t mean ur in the majority.

1 Like

The silent majority are the baby boomers that think being 7-5 is a special thing, and at the same time continue to vote in politicians who’ve lied for 50 years making their children and grandchildren into corporate slaves with higher inflation and stagnant wages. While they enjoy retirement at the cost of enslaving their own.

1 Like