Brennan Presley Named to Paul Hornung Award Watch List

Clemson, an outlier at the time. Now probably the newest of the Blue Bloods depending on how many bandwagon fans they have.

Joy is always going on and on about Clemson. Which is bigger ksu and northwestern raise to power or Clemson.

Before dabo.
Won a natty
Record attendance of 86k.
They play in a stadium nicknamed death valley. And seats 82k.
In the middle of great recruiting area.
Their in a league that real sucks.

Considering that NFL talent is what’s going to most likely get you closer to winning conference titles and major bowl games in college I would say you probably should care a little more about it. You’re being very naive if you think coaching and developing two / three star recruits alone is going to do the trick. I don’t know about you and Gundy, but we aren’t getting close to that BB status Gundy desires by winning a conference title or NY6 bowl once every 10 seasons.

Wins are mostly meaningless when there is no kind of trophy (Conference, National, NY6) to back it up with. I can only be impressed by how a coach has beaten Tulsa so much for a certain period of time or how many times he’s won the Alamo or Independence bowl.

At some point I’m going to stop looking at the coaches record, and see how he does against better competition. It’s very simple for me. If you’re a coach and you desire to have the school you’ve coached for a long time get anywhere close to a BB you probably should invest more into recruiting and seek more than just one NY6 win every 10 seasons.

What’s really moronic is to go around talking about all the winning you’ve done, and then have to admit you have only one conference title in nearly two decades. AR was right though. You guys think a record is more important than a trophy. Don’t you remember? “If you’re not first, your last”

1 Like

Again with the blah blah blah. You ignore all the facts i talk about with other coaches we have had. You think you can just way a majic wand. Snyder won alot of games for ksu his recruitment never got better. Why are these things true but you still think 5 stars will come

1 Like

@joe15 @ar1

How come uo texass hasn’t one a national championship in 39 years?

1 Like

See your pushing reality. Were have won 2 big6 bowls in 11 years and been to 3. Which fits your every 4 year deal.

1 Like

OU: 2022- 2000=22 years
2022-1985=37 years

Texas: 2022-2005=17 years

Cause they’ve won 3.

1 Like

@robert28

Are you following any of the rookies this NFL season coming up?

I know i should but nfl has pissed me off. So no

1 Like

Where’s our second conference title at?

Blah title blah big6 bowl blah joy cruing again

1 Like

That’s right. A lot of games. He won only two conference titles in 28 years at K State and just one NY6 bowl. I’ve said it multiple times and I’ll reiterate it again. We need better recruiting if Gundy wants to get close to a BB level.

1 Like

Blah blah blah we all know what you have said moron. Just like we all would like better recruits.
If you were a genius you would understand why we dnt get higher recruits.

1 Like

@robert28

M Rodriguez was at his grandmas funeral the day he received the call he was getting drafted

2 Likes

To bad about his grandma.

1 Like

Joy you probably don’t know we only had one shared title in our history in the 70’s You won’t goggle that… only New Year bowl we ever made was probably the 40’s you idiot… so tell me again how bad Gundy is …. Here’s a little refresher for you on winning… pretty good company …keep whining and crying joy

1 Like

I’ll ask the question again. Where are our conference titles and NY6 wins?

1 Like

Lock away safely. Where is your butt, seem your still talking out of it. Continue the blah blah blah fest.

1 Like

If you’re a top 25 program and top 10 in wins for the last decade you should probably not have too many problems getting 4-6 four star recruits on an annual basis.

1 Like