Brock Martin Announces He'll Return to OSU for 2022

Depends on where you go overseas. How many different countries have you been to?

Quite a few. Enough to know I donā€™t want any part of there rhetoric. Idc how much math they can learn somewhere else Iā€™m only worried about how my kids relationship with the good lord turns out. And that starts with who they are learning from daily. Including friends and teachers. If your kids get that where they are going Iā€™m proud for you

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry though joe Brock only put his career off solely on the fact that knowles is here. Good god maybe your kids do need to go over seas to learn after listening to you

1 Like

Oh trust me they will. They already do. However, I realize this country will get worst before it gets better. Iā€™ve been to multiple countries, and it amazes me how much more educated, accountable, and responsible they are compared to the kids here.

Even the poorer countries have smarter people than we do!!! They learn to appreciate what they get by their own merits.

This is gold coming from the things you say on here

My children will learn more morals, ethics, and values from me than anyone else on this board could ever teach them.

Well Iā€™d hope so

1 Like

They could probably learn a few from Gundy if you didnā€™t constantly run him down all the time

1 Like

No thanks!!! I donā€™t teach my children that making racial slurs to people with a different skin tone is acceptable at any time.

You do realize Knowles works for Gundy. Just like the DC at Alabama and Georgia work for the head coaches. Your argument falls apart when you act like Knowles is a free agent that Boone Pickens signed.

1 Like

He makes Bayless seem like a holy prophet.

1 Like

Heā€™s coming back to play in Stillwater. If Lincoln Riley isnā€™t bigger than the program then neither is anyone else.

2 Likes

Kids come back to get paid at the next level and knowels has the ticketšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. This offense is below par and this is fact. Got to give gundy credit for coming out of the gates throwing the ball instead of sos and is deserving partially of the bedlam win but letā€™s not kid our selves that knowels is a dude and he carried this team this year.

1 Like

We need to get this quarterback thing under control the next few years. I guess if the defense is coming back and can duplicate what they did this year and with a little luck then Spencer might due but if our defense canā€™t replicate aging thenā€¦we need to get this quarterback thing under control. Spencer reminds me of Martinez that played for Nebraska. He could win you some games with his legs and lose you some games with his arm.

Yes. I even gave Gundy credit for hiring Knowles if youā€™ve ever paid attention. What we do know is Gundy doesnā€™t have anything much to do with the defense. He even admits he doesnā€™t. What more do you want?

Exactly!!! This has been my point the entire time. Good grief if you donā€™t wear the glasses Gundy tries to staple to your head then people act like your just an absolute Gundy hater lol.

Donā€™t tell him anything different.

1 Like

Anyone that comes here knows itā€™s just Joe

1 Like

I am confused on who is allowed to come back and who is not. Is there anyone on the team who would be barred from returning due to exhausted eligibility? Martin is listed as a redshirt senior.

Hopefully they get a better education that you. You are using past tense for the present. Itā€™s the worstā€¦ Now I will give you credit on the maturity of some countries. I remember going to a restaurant in Germany where kids can legally drink at 16. There was a group of kids that were drinking but very well mannered. A group of 8. They never got loud or acted immature.