Brown Out, Martin Back for Oklahoma State's Conference Opener against K-State

No we knew u were pathetic from day one.

1 Like

Lookā€¦.if your a head coach for 17 years it shouldnā€™t take you four games to figure out how to get your offense going. Iā€™ll be the first to admit Gundy has them looking better, but the fact we havenā€™t scored any in the second half of the game the last two games should be a little concerning.

Good u are stupid. This was the first time we had 9 first teamers playing together.

1 Like

Oh really? How am I stupid? I chose OSU to win by the way. Just not the way they did tonight.

Ur 4 game comments. U know what I was talking about.
Mac got run out by g tech too.

1 Like

When was the last time you seen an OSU team struggle to score in their first three games?

U kill me I swear I have never met a real idiot.
4 starters out
4 starters out.
4 starters out
Only 2 starters out.
Do u see the difference in games with more starters in the game.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what your talking about. Gundy was the one saying we had depth. So donā€™t get upset with me. Direct your anger to the guy who lied about depth. Itā€™s obvious the defense has it. So maybe he was speaking half-truth.

Iā€™m not mad. Iā€™m just trying to figure out what cabbage patch u were bone in. I need to warn everyone to not use it for their children.

1 Like

Say what? What cabbage patch I was BONE in?

Yea arnt u a bone head

1 Like

Skill players missing, important skill players missing can throw the whole game plan off Joeyā€¦. We have depth or we might have lost the first 3 ā€¦ gosh dam* canā€™t you ever enjoy a win/wins. You arenā€™t getting Gundy fired anymore than me. Look around, upsets all over. Football has become so even except throwing out Bama, etc

A bonehead is a guy thatā€™s contradicted himself not once, but twice, and then trying to call the person that called him out an idiot. Shall I repost it here Roberto?

Our first three games we beat an FCS school by a touchdown and two G5 schools with a combined record of 1-6 by a total of 6 points. I guess your definition of depth is a little different from mine. Who said I wasnā€™t happy we won?

U can repost all u want. Oh wait u always do.
Iā€™m not going to post, if u just going to repost ur stupid thoughts. Itā€™s funny Iā€™ve made comments about I ur favorite coaches and u have not posted anything about them.

1 Like

You donā€™t want me to repost because your scared.

If u were happy u would not make excuses why we won.

1 Like

All I said was that we needed to play a better second half and even gave Gundy credit for a better offensive performance.

So what the hell am I making excuses about?

Joey u can post all u want. Just shows what an idiot u r each time ur name comes up.
I said I wonā€™t post on ur repost, when Iā€™ve made my point.

You havenā€™t made a point yet. So whatā€™s your point?