Brown Out, Martin Back for Oklahoma State's Conference Opener against K-State

U know they will come. U will not last a week with out explaining why ksu didn’t win

1 Like

They didn’t win because of our defense and a better offensive performance by OSU. So what’s your point?

You’re happy ?!?! Wow you could have fooled me. You have pointed out every negative of this game and the 3 others. I wasn’t happy with the performances in the first 3 but we had things happen we couldn’t help. Spencer on Covid , receivers out , Oline wasn’t jelled, maybe we are starting to come around. I want the offense we had tonight. Sling that mother all over and run it to.

1 Like

Our defense only allowed one touchdown

1 Like

I think we need to score in the second half of games or we might get in some trouble.

I didn’t say anything bad about the defense.

If you want to go very far back I can name several :flushed::cowboy_hat_face::joy:

1 Like

Go ahead.

Why were winning.

Don’t understand. Are you asking me why we’re winning?

You said the defense didn’t win the game , right ? No they didn’t, it was a team effort. The one that burns me is the kickoff return

Yea there were what at least 5 bone head plays by the defense. No I’m not going to name them go buy a defense book for dumbbells.

1 Like

Well most all of the 90’s :joy:

I said the defense played well. Go look at the Grading article and see what I posted. Since when is the defense responsible for giving up a touchdown on special teams?

Dam* you are an idiot, I didn’t say they were responsible for the return, I said I/ me didn’t like us giving it up

Well I can live with 5 boneheaded plays and 13 total points given up by our defense. What I can’t live with is not moving the ball and trying to make sure Tom Hutton becomes the MVP every game. Looks like some of that was fixed tonight though.

Look at the context of your sentence and it sounds like that’s what your saying. It’s not my fault you don’t know how to separate the context in the sentences you post.

Reread this post.

1 Like

This isn’t English 101…. It’s a forum.

1 Like

We will have a non stop dual qbs coming up. Need to stop bone head plays.

1 Like