Brown Out, Martin Back for Oklahoma State's Conference Opener against K-State

Then if you want to be understood then maybe you should go back to class?

Were you even around the lean years Joey ?? I was, I’ve seen the bottom as far as piss poor in football, same as Robert :flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I seen it in our first three games. Don’t have to go back very far.

You understand it, you just want to biotch … not rocket science

1 Like

Oh I do? I just thought you didn’t understand football or what the hell you were watching. Maybe you should invest is some glasses? Then maybe you won’t mistake the specials teams for the defense.

You probably became a fan when Holgy and Monken were here and we had Weeden, then Mason

I’ve been watching since 1992. I’ve seen how bad it can get. However, I would think after winning a Big 12 title and going to mediocre bowls for the last 10 years you guys might expect a little more. Guess I was wrong!!!

Yea look how Houston is.
Joe think monken is doing great it’s just the defense over there at Georgia.

1 Like

Oh it is? So I guess 62 points today wasn’t good enough?

This is the Joey we know and hate. Has reverted back to the 2011 season was the last season we were good.

1 Like

So you would rather be 8-4?

Georgias defense is outstanding !! They play Arky next week. Bet me Georgia hoses them :flushed:

1 Like

We will see how Arkansas does out side of Fayetteville and not playing a Texas team

1 Like

I don’t know if they will hose them, but they will probably win. That home and home with Arky is looking pretty scary now. Gundy might want to bust down Weiberg’s door and scramble to get them off the schedule.

Dam* you are dense !! 8-4 has been good some years considering the graduation. I want a Big 12 title every year but we can’t spend and compete with 80 years of cheating down south :flushed:

1 Like

I thought you wanted tough schedules ???

1 Like

Nobody’s saying they have to win another Big 12 title. Im pretty sure people would like them to actually play for one again. Since pretty much everyone in the league seems to be doing it except us.

With the injuries and how odd this season is 8 and 4 could get us in the title game.

1 Like

I don’t mind us playing Arkansas. I’m sure Gundy doesn’t want to though.

Joey is getting scared. Gundy will win those games with less recruits.

1 Like