Bryce Thompson Transfer Thread [FOOD Edition]

SHOOT IT INTO MY VEINS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Yes thats a complete sentence you stupid filter, im out here trying to get hype.)

Talked to someone this week about Bryce. They told me his dad, Rod, who played under Bill Self, talks with Keiton Page (YES, THAT KEITON PAGE) multiple times per week – some conversations lasting longer than an hour.

I know the relationship between Boynton and Rod is solid, but to learn that Page and Rod are that close struck me. Kind of a surprise development that I think could wind up being a huge plus for OSU. Rod will let Bryce go where he wants, but most think he’ll at the very least have an equal say.

6 Likes

OU might as well @ Bryce here.

2 Likes

Who knows who ends up where, but sheesh this is a lot of fun.

This smells like a Hail Mary attempt at Bryce. Must be mad at the :eyes: Bryce popped on twitter earlier. LOL

He’s here.

1 Like

Are you surprised it’s an OSU/KU battle? :stuck_out_tongue:

*was

Wouldn’t say Hail Mary, but definitely calculated. OU knew he was visiting OSU this weekend, so they waited until the day of his visit to release that.

Be still, my beating heart…

1 Like

What does this mean?

1 Like

It looks like OU was trying to rain on Bryce’s OSU visit, but he isn’t taking the bait.

1 Like

Thought the same thing. Wonder if that didn’t pan out like they’d thought

Pretty scummy to thing to do in the first place.

1 Like

Boynton claps back.

2 Likes

Boynton coming back with the heat :exploding_head::fire:

1 Like

Boynton is my favorite. He’s not going to just sit back and take such a bush-league move.

The more I think about it, the more I think that OU just made a serious mistake here. You play the game, sure, but you don’t time it specifically to interfere with other programs. Like I said, bush-league. The thing is, Bryce isn’t stupid. His DAD isn’t stupid. It would not surprise me if this shut down their likely-waning interest in OU for good.

2 Likes

It just reeks of desperation. And, I bet a blue chip recruit doesn’t feel like he has to go anywhere! Not a good look for OU

2 Likes

I am obviously biased, but I just don’t see the appeal towards OU basketball. Even during their final four and Trae Young years they were unable to fill their arena. Their fans do not care about basketball. If you put just a Big 12 contending team in GIA, it’s going to get pretty good attendance numbers. I’m excited for what Boynton is building and can’t wait to get to GIA this season.

2 Likes

He was never going to OU. That tweet finally makes it obvious at least.

1 Like