Bryce Thompson Transfer Thread [FOOD Edition]

I saw someone reporting that Bryce has a tournament this weekend so he has to come Wednesday.

1 Like

And with Cade playing his prep ball in Florida, I bet it would be difficult for him to make a game on a week night.

1 Like

26 hours here.

Oh goodness…it is! And I told someone they were wrong, on the PF article about Thompson naming his final four. I thought they were mistakenly referring to the caption photo at the top of the article. They were right!

1 Like

As detail oriented Bryce seems to be on social media that doesn’t seem like a slip up. Also, he could have used his uniform from USA basketball or HS even…?

1 Like

Could you post the picture from his OSU visit?

Scroll up to “cullen’s” post. Look at how Bryce is standing in the OSU jersey. Compare that to his stance in his final four tweet. It’s the same picture, with the OSU branding and colors removed, of course.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you!

Epic that this is all happening on a football bye week.

Per someone I talked to this morning, Bryce will make his commitment on Tuesday – the day before the early signing period begins.

7 Likes

Obligatory, of course…

1 Like

CC:KyleBoone

Oh nice! There ya go. So Nov. 12 it is … on the CBS Sports airwaves. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently blocking off my work calendar from 11-11:30 EST on 11/12…

I get the feeling that Bryce Thompson wants to be the man where ever he goes and the all though he wants to play with other good players the thought of cade being his teammate has turned him off to OSU have you gotten that feeling in talking to people or am I totally wrong I just think that Bryce is going to end up at OU and Oklahoma state fans are going to be hoping that cade ends up in Stillwater with Rondell and Thor.

Unless Bryce shoots the ball like Trae Young I don’t see him getting as much national attention as he did. You would think Bryce would want to team up with a player like Cade because of the national attention since he could be first pick in 2021 draft. Plus, think of how much attention the entire team could bring with a late run in the tournament…

4 Likes

Side thought. Booker T just turned out an all world DB and will turn out an all world guard this spring. Should we open an office there? Squirrel moment done.

6 Likes

Absolutely, they’ve been doing this for years.