Cale Gundy, Brother of Mike Gundy, Resigns from Oklahoma's Staff after Reading 'Hurtful' Word

What if he feels or thought he was one of the guys because he’s been around them for over 20 years and didn’t think they would take it the wrong way? This is the so white on white issue. 2022🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Okay. Good luck with that.

Also, I find it ironic your username is fire Gundy. They did, and now you don’t want a Gundy fired.

6 Likes

The coach and kid both say the word one is black one is white and the white gets in trouble for reading what the black guy wrote. Yea I see the racism all over this. Might just be a thing that is really prevalent right now called reverse racism. People are stupid. Seems like to me that the guy who got in trouble was strictly called out because the color of his skin so is that not racism? Yes it is.

3 Likes

This will blow up in ou’s face

2 Likes

Wrong Gundy moron. FIRE MIKE GUNDY!!

:rofl:

A player who breaks a woman’s face at OU gets off scot-free, but a coach that’s given half of his life to the university makes one mistake and he “resigns on his own”? There’s more to this

3 Likes

You would absolutely think so but it is 2022.

I guess, it just doesn’t add up. There have been a ton of African American former players come to his Defense on social media.

1 Like

First of all I think it would be cool if Cale came to Stillwater. Second the story behind the reason for Cale stepping down seems strange to me leading me to think that something else was going on, like the HC just wanting Cale gone.

4 Likes

I hope the editorial board takes note of FireGumby’s comment and bans him
from the site. Disagreeing with his decision to step away is one thing, but posting a blatantly racist comment that you will continue to call black people the “n” word is unacceptable and has no place in a message board supporting Oklahoma State athletics.

5 Likes

Oh lord.

Bless your little heart.

Gotta be more to it in my opinion. Seems like this is pretty recoverable from what the story supposedly is. Don’t see how they hire Lebby but this is where they draw the line.

2 Likes

This could be the most uninformed batch of drivel I’ve read on this. If you think it’s the same thing…….good luck to ya

2 Likes

The HC hired Cale. I have a hard time thinking now all of a sudden he wanted him gone. You may not have seen, but OU has recruited the last month at a better clip than they ever have. Cale is/was an integral part of that. No way BV wanted to cut bait with him. This is exactly what it’s been reported.

1 Like

If people are so offended by that word then they should probably refrain from using it themselves, especially since this generation of youth probably doesn’t fully understand what makes it so offensive.

2 Likes

Explain the difference

Waiting……

Must have crawled back to his uo site to spread stupid propaganda.