Cale Gundy is available

All ypu had to do was go back one post to see what i said about recruiting.

There you go double standards if i go say the word in in uo locker room im sure there would be chit hit the fan. If i was with ten friends and said it and show no violence to 1 ethical challenged person. I know they should go home and cry. Your they one who is make the double standards. SHOULD THE WORD BE SAID AT ALL? As far as i can see from you your saying yes.

Your always saying i want to argue. Its seem you want to. Because ive told you when i agreed with you. You ignore alot of stuff.

Personal if you dnt think the kid did anything wrong then gundy reading his work “of” art is a nothing burger.

This thread is way behind compared to the other PFB+ thread. There was a freely available online screen shot from someone with a Board of Regents contact who put out Venables was the one that forced the Cale Gundy resignation decision (not Joe C, not OU admin, etc.). BV supposed told C. Gundy he would likely have to resign 2 days before Gundy actually resigned. Then Dean Blevins publicly confirmed last night that Venables forced Cale Gundy’s resignation. Basically, it was the complete opposite outcome of what happened with a very similar situation at Clemson where that assistant coach still works for Dabo.

No i post that a while back. Brent came to cale all most after the session and told him he would have to resign.

Thats what the second tweet is about. He is trying to get a head of the firing

You talk about me have 16k post. First that doent hurt a site. Second its to genius like you. Go look up how mean likes i get and receive. There are like 4 or 5 guys like you, who want to argue. I dont agree with the rest 100% of the time. But we all read the post abd judge the post. I have been hayed by the same who liked me.

I see your get more people asking you about the second post by brent.

Agreed. While I feel like he was trying clear up the “one word” issue, it felt as though he was throwing more dirt on Cale. I get his intent. Just felt it was unnecessary

1 Like

OU canceling Cale for this but letting Joe Mixon ride is the most OU thing ever. Faux principles. I say OSU should hire Cale ASAP.

4 Likes

I think the “AP” in that “ASAP” is probably next year after a few news cycles, but yeah, why not?

2 Likes