Chad Weiberg suggests "Little Brother" move

And we had to wait 10 years to try and schedule them.

If u would actually stop crying and dry ur eyes u could see that scheduling power 5 school is not like making a reservation to ur local whataburger.
U and Joey really need to think a lil, most of the stuff u spout off is idiotic.

1 Like

Other schools seem to be much better at it than Gundy and Holder.

See, this is the problem. You can’t be satisfied because you’ll just keep complaining about the past. There’s literally nothing that can be done about not scheduling Alabama for next season. That’s a ten year old problem. That AD is gone. That president is gone. We’re scheduling some bigger games NOW. For better or worse. That’s the only thing your belly aching could possibly influence, but you’re wasting your energy on scheduling from ten years ago.

2 Likes

Holder was doing a fantastic job till Gundy started crying and threatened to leave. We’d been better off if Holder would have told him to move on.

Ok, boomer.

1 Like

Ok Jake off.

Mike Gundy showed interest in open SEC job through agent’s letter to AD, per report

It’s such a shame that no one wants him.

Lol that letter looked fake as hell

1 Like

I hate when unwanted people stick around no matter how many times they tell you to go away.

2 Likes

I feel the same way about Gundy, glad we finally agree.

Gotta read before making opinions on a subject, bud.

4 Likes

I read it, but maybe something else appears when you are wearing orange sunglasses.

What, like the entire quote?:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Jug you can’t tell the difference in a fake letter than a real one ? Gundy doesn’t have an agent to begin with, some yokel made that up just to stir chit up. Most likely an ESPN writer low on the list that knows about as much as you

1 Like

It took you 9 days to come up with that? You better take your slowass home.

Naw I just wanted to comment how dumb your comment was Jug…. Someone has to keep reminding you of that

1 Like

Except Gundy didn’t even have an agent so it wasn’t legit

2 Likes

Why is it no one ever asked the agent if he sent it? No one ever follows up because they are afraid of the answer.

Because they all know it’s false.

1 Like