Coffee, Java, Café, Joe

Me too. I see Onyx near the top of national coffee shop rankings.

Kona beans are so good but so so pricey.

2 Likes

Nespresso…that’s right…I like their blends and it beats the crap out of those plastic K-Cups. I prefer the original line but also have a veturo machine, and both produce great coffee (Americanos from the original line, full coffee from the Veturo)

Coffee Slingers, Hoboken, Elemental if we’re talking Oklahoma coffee.

Love Oynx when in NW Arkansas

1 Like

Honestly- Hoboken is the best coffee around. Trey is the man too and supporter of PFB.

2 Likes

I should also mention that Onyx has the best Mocha I’ve ever had anywhere. They top it off with a black salt that really makes it pop. Should give it a try if ever there.

I’m making a list of all these coffees everyone is listing and plan on ordering a bag of each to see which I like best.

Check out:

Barista Parlor in Nashville favorite coffee in US.

Sump in St. Louis

Zeke’s out of DC

1 Like

I’m tempted to drive to NW Arkansas to try this. I love a great mocha.

2 Likes

Agreed. I always forget about it cause it’s north instead of south and out on its own, but always great flavor. Probably the most consistent place around, I’ve never ever had a bad cup there. Nothing like an 11am football game and swinging by Hoboken and Missy’s donuts on the way up to Stillwater…

2 Likes

I don’t use it much, because I’m lazy, but the aero press makes a great cup of coffee.

1 Like

Chemex on the weekends. K-Cup or gas station coffee during the week.

Mine arrives tomorrow and I’m looking forward to experimenting with it.

Doubleshot in Tulsa is pretty tasty.

1 Like

And a short ad break for our sponsors Hoboken Coffee out of Guthrie… @kyleporterCBS

1 Like

Hoboken is really good, and I like Trey and his family and his story a lot. Easy place to support. I might have to look into Onyx with all you homies talking about it.

Not to change the subject here, but I’m about to move into a new (more spacious) home office and wanting to put a little coffee bar together. Any recommendations on specific tools (i.e. grinder, kettle etc.)?

(this is a good thread)

3 Likes

Hate to admit this, too, but I do like Starbucks. Iced vanilla coffee is my guilty pleasure when I’m traveling to golf tournaments. /ducks

How much coffee do you drink? How much are you willing to spend?

I’ll hit Starbucks(Cold Brew Cascara) and Peet’s (Coconut Cold Brew Fog) in airports or on road trips. They have a high floor.

Plus, Starbucks have reliably clean bathrooms and have to love the one holers.

1 Like

What I do love from Starbucks is their Eggnog Latte (ask for uncut, they replace the milk with more eggnog) and their Toasted White Mocha. Both are only around Christmas though.

A lot and a decent amount. Three figures.