College Football 2020 Season Thread

The paddle people are a pretty embarrassing physical representation of OSU’s student body.

3 Likes

You’re so lame.

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Every time you want to type that, @leecothran, think twice. Keep thinking twice until you decide not to actually hit the “Reply” button. Might take a while, but the end result will be worth it. :shushing_face: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I do despise the paddle people.

8qiC3CB

This paddle person definitely didn’t think this through.

I like what they do!

I just wish that when the camera panned their way the reaction by most people was more akin to the reaction the Florida State student section gets.

2 Likes

I will say every time I see them on tv, everyone with a paddle just looks like what people assume the Oklahoma stereotype would look like

Paging Brent Musburger.

5 Likes

Yeah paddle people are great for school spirit but not national television. Lol

5 Likes

I wish they would just paddle through the entire game. I know it’s against the rules for them to(thanks Texas Christian), but it’s never been called. Go until we get flagged

2 Likes

It was TCU. @eddy has the story on that one.

I talked to the ticket office before paying for my tickets. They said that in the case on a canceled season, the amount paid this year would be credited to next year unless you requested a refund. I assume the same would apply to the games we aren’t allowed to attend if there is some sort of lottery for each game. In that case most of us peasants would probably get to attend 2 or 3 games.

1 Like

That’s come across the scroll about every thirty seconds. I wonder how much money ESPN stands to lose without a season.

They’ll be playing.

1 Like

Paddle People > Your Favorite Frat

100% start to finish folks. Stop judging how people look. I see how much y’all drink in your 40’s

1 Like

Disagree. That’s somebody’s son or daughter.

OSU folks could take it down a notch on being superficial. You don’t need a hummer and a boob job to rep the school well.

3 Likes

Some folks were born for TV, some were born for radio. We need them all.

4 Likes

Won’t need to worry about planning for social distancing in the student section for homecoming game.

9 Likes

I was going off the email from Weiberg we got. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Depends if they let the Greeks do their thing and make the greatest homecoming in the nation.