Comparing Gundy's Bedlam Record against Other Rivalries

Not sure what ur point is. That Texas tech is actually what I said yes the Texas has 2 power 5 for 2 yrs but they don’t do that all the time. I’m do want to say who is tougher. Gundy has play a # in pre conference play

Gundy is basically like the Tony Romo of the Big12. His stats look good. He has a tremendous following. He makes millions. But he just can’t get the job done, when it comes time to bring home the hardware. And all he’ll ever be remembered for are his stats. Oh, that and choking, of course. (Just like Romo.)

1 Like

What really funny I don’t care if u hate Gundy. Can u try to stick to the truth and reality. Yes please stop repeating the same song and dance it’s a long yr.

My metrics are very simple Robert. I know PFB loves to plug in numbers and trends that favor OSU just to give people hope. A majority of fans aren’t buying it this year (Well the same and realistic ones anyway). So here is how I base my decision on what’s going to happen this bedlam game since we like to look at past trends and numbers.

So this has been since Gundy has been HC:

1. Gundy is 2-13 against OU. Meaning he loses a whopping 84.7 percent of the time against them.

2. OSU has been the favorite four times in this series. Gundy is 1-3 as the favorite. Meaning he wins as the favorite 25 percent of the time.

3. OU is 11-4 in covering the spread against OSU. Meaning Gundy is only successful 36 percent of the time against the spread vs OU.

4. Gundy is 1-14 against OU when he is the underdog. Meaning he loses another whopping 92.9 percent as the underdog.

Now if I combine all these together from past reference. This would mean that Gundy holds about a 19.5 percent chance of winning this years Bedlam game. So really the numbers favor yet another bedlam loss. I think what’s even more telling is the 25 percent success rate against OU when his team is the favorite.

2 Likes

U’ve beaten that dead horse. Get over it he is the coach. Talk about something new. It’s not the ou thing. It’s how u hate the players. walkon. injured players. 3 star players. osu 4star players. Fans. Gundy. OSU adm. Cheerleaders. Mascots. bullet. Hot dog venders. Person who take tickets. Pfb. Gundy. Cowboy radio. Gundy. This is what we see, and u have not converted anyone. If this is false then talk nice about anyone listed above.

Ever check out what they are saying about Bedlam?

: I’ll go Texas-Iowa State. Bedlam is equal in importance, but OSU’s dubious history against its arch-rival makes that outcome a little less compelling. We have no idea how the Cyclone-Longhorn game could go.

In that game you have one team that’s undisciplined, but has the capability to make you pay with talent (Texas).

Then you have a team that plays disciplined and fundamental football that has problems every other game at the QB position and not as much talent.

I like Matt Campbell’s chances against Texas a lot better than Mike Gundy’s chances against OU.

I know no one cares, but cowgirls soccer beat ou last nite.

1 Like