Completely Random

For those of you in Moore Public School district…

https://okcfox.com/news/local/oklahoma-state-department-of-education-osde-moore-public-schools-mps-moore-police-department-mpd-central-junior-high-school-8th-grade-history-teacher-coach-nicholas-garrison-snapchat-inappropriate-behavior-texts-oklahoma-november-15-2022

Glad an American is coming home, just weird exchanging a warmonger for a basketball player.

7 Likes

Holy crap my wife works in the moore district. They didn’t even say anything to her about this.

1 Like

Pretty high stakes trade…

I’m happy that the people who do this are dumb enough to think that kids won’t share every single pic or text they get and ruin their lives haha

2 Likes

What’s the best lotion for crusty elbows?

We live in clown world. Once you realise this, it all makes sense.

Big fan of a bees wax based product.

There’s a bee rancher near us that makes scented and unscented balms.

1 Like

Duke Cannon bloody knuckles

4 Likes

Read up on why they didn’t get that marine dude back…or why it’s honestly not a big deal.

Don’t read in the NYTimes today though. Reporters are striking because they bought back stock and asked their employees to take a pay cut at the same time.

Media is going through an upheaval right now.

2 Likes

There was also a teacher over there that was held for the same crime. Used medical marijuana for a spinal surgery of some sort. He’s 61 years old and received a 14 year prison sentence. It’s great that they got BG back, but why did they care about her specifically? Can’t really think of any plausible reason other than the media demanding them to.

3 Likes

SHE IS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN!!! That alone is enough to bring her back. When Russia tells you they will give one U.S. citizen back in exchange for X or none back, you take the deal and get your people back.

6 Likes

Not my point. It’s great they got her back. The question is why only BG. Fogle’s been over there longer than BG and they told his wife to stop asking them about it. They got her back over the others for public image. Just saying give the same energy to all your citizens. Not just the famous ones. They are just now saying they are urging to get Fogle back because of the massive backlash they received from bringing BG home after telling his wife to shut up about it.

3 Likes

Because that’s the deal they could make.

Fogel had 20 times the amount of medical marijuana than BG had, but I agree that he should not be there.

2 Likes

this is what they want us to do - argue and divide

same ish different year

6 Likes

Moral of the story. Don’t commit crimes in a foreign country.

6 Likes

To be fair, Russia’s “laws” are a farce and acting like they behave in any just way is comical.

3 Likes

Also maybe just don’t go to places like Russia if you can help it.

11 Likes

Got to respect the laws and culture of a foreign country.

6 Likes