Could Zac Robinson Somehow Find His Way Back to Oklahoma State?

Maybe you should investigate it first before coming on the forum like an erroneous idiot and making such a claim he’s not who he was? Don’t lie either. You didn’t know any of that chit before making your comments. Nobody put a gun to your head and told you to type and submit the post.

Like the many guys who come on here say guys live in there moms basement. Is the same deal. When you say guys live in basement or trailers have you evey got it rite.

Saying thing over the top or using sarcasm doesnt take arguments away. It adds humor at worse.

Whats real going you didnt correct me. So you didnt know he had a full time gig. You will hang on to anything you can, usually has nothing to do with anything, to say you got somebody.

Boone working full or part time has nothing to with my point. He is a peporter not an investigative journalist. Bam!!!

1 Like

Nobody else knew it either dimwit or they would have corrected it :joy: quit digging your hole joy

1 Like

I knew it.

If you had did you tell him. Oh wait a minute we don’t believe what you say joy :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea thats a good one @bill18 joy spent a year telling me about the injustice of woods, but he let the fact he knew boone was full time cbs. The gurl is a joke

1 Like

Joy argued non stop on the other article what a stud Woods was , any doubt he is joy now :joy::joy:

1 Like

Why would I tell him? I’d rather let the administrator (and just about everyone else) on this forum let him know stupid he can be. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that we made a mistake on Woods either. So just because I agree along with others that we made a mistake on a player doesn’t automatically mean I’m a person you assume me to be. Ask anyone else on this forum and they’ll most likely tell you the same exact thing.

You argued ad nauseam on Woods was the next great te, you know you did. Just come on out and be a man about it !!

1 Like

Its funny that the account for bill started around the time the bet was made. And bill didnt post till after joy got kicked off.

1 Like

Just a coincidence isn’t it !! What a chit show joy

1 Like

So I’m guessing the rumor of Cale joining Mike was just that?

We don’t like to hire coaches that are good recruiters.

1 Like

He hasn’t been hired anywhere else yet :cowboy_hat_face: