Cowboys Move Up Four Spots in the Coaches Poll after Blowout Win

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/cowboys-move-up-four-spots-in-the-coaches-poll-after-blowout-win/

The Cowboys are knocking on the door of the Top 10, according to the coaches.

1 Like

“Cincinnati is going to make the College Football Playoff committee set a precedent on Tuesday night when the first 2021 rankings are released. I don’t know how the Bearcats can be left out of the Top 4 at 8-0. And if they do make make that group, you can’t exactly box them out if they finish the season undefeated.”

If there’s one thing I know watching the CFP committee all these years, it’s that they will pull whatever they can out of their arse in order to get the teams they want in the top 4.

2 Likes

The thing the Bearcats have for them is the two big polls have them in. And they r a member of a power 5 conference now.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

CFP will be Georgia Alabama OU and Ohio State unless one of them loses again. They’ll screw Cincinnati.

2 Likes

At least one of them WILL lose

2 Likes

A georgia lose will make it hard on any of the other teams. With Alabama wins it could be two sec teams.

1 Like

That’s why I kinda of rooting for Georgia to finish the regular season undefeated and win the SEC championship. That way it limits the SEC to one team in the playoff.

2 Likes

Hope it’s OU in a bedlam rematch in Arlington

3 Likes

I agree I’d like to see that. Saw a bowl projection on CBS that has us playing Bama in the Sugar bowl

If both teams take care of business it will happen.

1 Like

We all do…
Except Joe and AR.

2 Likes

With ESecPN controlling the hype train, it will be two SEC teams in it again.

1 Like

I hope Gundy finally gets to Arlington and he should, with two of the teams yet to play, not having a coach. Even though he has a losing record against both the last few years, his chances should be better with them firing their coaches mid season.

Just to show how much I want Gundy to get to Arlington, if he pulls his typical 4th in the conference, I’ll pay for his ticket to go watch!

1 Like

Just because these two teams are with out their hc doesn’t mean they will lay down.
Tcu has had Evans and Dugan hurt. They may get healed by game time. We seen that wv is not done and we got to go there. All 3 of these teams still have a change at a bowl. They may come out more determined. It has happened.
I hope gundy ( which I know he wont) doesn’t see it ur way. Got to keep focused. The offense has run two clean games in a row. The d ( yes ku) played a near perfect game.
One more win is are predicted spot. Everything else is gravy. And I’m glad jug ur still crying as we are 7 and 1, and ranked 11th.

1 Like

Crying? I’m having the time of my life! I understand why you are so concerned since you have never been to Arlington to watch a conference championship but keep the faith. If Texas Tech and TCU go in the direction of Kansas, and OU and Texas leave, Gundy might move up to 3rd or even 2nd.

Jug ur normal narrative. I like how u use ties to prove ur point. If a tie hurts gundy u use it if and if it helps u leave it out.
Last year at worse we were tied for 3rd same as 2019.
If the big 12 didn’t play footsie with tecas we should have been 3rd by r self. It happens all most every year in baseball uneven records.
No one believes ur happy and wanting a title run. Ur just hoping u can come back with " I told u so 4th place ". Sad and pathetic jug

1 Like

Excuses. Last year 4th at best! LOL

The way baseball does there drop games is years in practice. U saying 4th at best is the ultimate haters excuse.

It’s football dumba$$. Head to head.

U are a moron. Like I said u use ties for ur narrative.
Baseball doesn’t use head to head as part of their configuration?
U really are scared we going to the title game. Ur hold on to the 4th place as ur last hope till ur ship has sunk.