CP3 - Passing it around (Cornona/Politics)

Back to the debate!

We were discussing Melania Trump and Bette Midler.

1 Like

3 Likes

Speaking of passing it around…test came back positive this morning. Oh well.

Dang. Sorry to hear.

Bummer man. You feeling ok? What does it feel like to have the thing that’s all over the news, I imagine it’s a trip

It’s really been kind of disappointing… I get so many sinus infections that I might have a high tolerance for this crap. For me it feels a lot like the flu minus the stomach stuff and in my case no fever.

3 Likes

Cool, glad it’s not hitting you hard.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming of tribal bickering; These dudes just live in an alternative reality

What a freakin boss!!!

2 Likes

My best friend, who’s a gastroenterologist, got it from his boss, who attended a party.

:expressionless:

Politicians and their lackeys really are different

What happened to the fantasy baseball thread?

I mean look…it laid me out for 2ish days…but so does the weather and flora at least twice a year. If I gotta stay home for two weeks I want to feel really sick, ■■■■ it!

3 Likes

9,888 more posts…

6 Likes

If only we still had Bob Barker on daytime TV

2 Likes

1 Like

Fart

9,885…

1 Like

Drew Carey is…OK I guess… But it doesn’t feel like being sick without Bob Barker telling me to have my pet spayed or neutered.

6 Likes

Eloy Jimenez rolled his ankle a bit, celebrating Lucas Giolito’s no-hitter last night… :expressionless:

This is from CNNs main page. I think the dude may be able to claim self defense depending on other facts. He is clearly being attacked in a manner that would justify it just from this picture.

I mean, that’s one moment in time. What led to that?