CP3 - Passing it around (Cornona/Politics)

I have a feeling that the Governor may have just lost his ability to refuse Federal Aid in putting this to a stop. I mean he may legally have it (10th amendment and all) but it may be a political necessity now.

@Carlfromwork Thoughts?

Not sure if true but this is circulating.

Sorry, thoughts on what?

@Dribble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Thought this was a multi-part series…

1 Like

Nice American flag code-violation crocs he has on…

Constitutional aspect of the troops.

I’ll check that out tonight.

1 Like

Oh Jesus…Shaun King last night said that if they don’t release the name of the officer in the shooting that he will start naming officers from the department who may or may not be involved. It’s his currently pinned tweet… And he does on trying to identify officers to target.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s a dumbass too.

1 Like

Let’s start doxxing random officers during a state of emergency. Brilliant plan, Shaun.

1 Like

2020 is not helping my general disdain for other people.

5 Likes

King used to actually provide good info.

Kenosha PD is even worse for how they are handling it but Shaun is stupid.

It’s a tough one, but not necessarily a “constitutional” one. The Insurrection Act of 1807 is what is being bandied about for legal authority for the President to send military into the states for the purpose of quelling “riots”. A governor may, and probably will, refuse that, but the speculation currently is whether or not a court will take up that case, and most seem to think a court would use the “political question” doctrine to not take up that case.

It will make you seriously rethink what is truly “bad”, I promise you. I feel like it should be required viewing.

1 Like

Shaun King is such a grifting piece of crap.

3 Likes

I read it was a just a plastic bag too.

Fair enough but why would you be chasing a gun with a gun and throwing a plastic bag at him? Does not make much sense? Apparently there are a lot of videos of this so betting it all comes out.