Daily Chatter

Yeah, but don’t tell my wife.

9 Likes

I’m not sure this is actually a positive.

11 Likes

I’ve considered all available evidence, and my ruling is such : NCAA or Pros, you simply cannot own apparel from teams you don’t support. It waters down the support you do provide and reduces the frequency of you representing your own team.

Exemptions exist for minor league teams. Those are zany and wacky. Who doesn’t want a ‘Montgomery Biscuits’ shirt?

2 Likes

I am impressed. I get on quite a bit but some days I get busy and forget I have a phone, much less use it

2 Likes

Man, being old and useless sure does free up your day! :joy:

3 Likes

#cancelRook

I don’t know if its still a thing, but when I was younger everyone was wearing Cocks hats.

3 Likes

Dead

1 Like

Don’t Google it!

1 Like

Is it ok for me to google it since I’m old and useless?

5 Likes

Google Evan Fournier’s last name.

Oh yea, Oregon State and South Carolina were the two most popular programs amongst the 18-25 male demographics.

4 Likes

First, how many times is that guy going to be cancelled? How do you cancel cancelled? There’s going to be some weird thing going on where he’s been cancelled so many times he comes back to life.

Secondly, threatening a judge is a criminal offense. YOU should know this.

2 Likes

It’s a phase in my young 20s I’m not proud of, but I wore some longhorns stuff for a while. I did go to grad school there.

2 Likes

1 Like

Morehead State also has quite the following.

3 Likes

giphy (1)

Me after reading this : “Why? What’s their masc…oh. right.”

5 Likes

3 Likes

What I wouldn’t give to be in attendance when a lawyer actually says that to an overruled objection. I’d lose my s***.

2 Likes