Defense Tracker: Cowboys on Pace for Historic Numbers, but It’s Still Early

Yes

Man think about how long you were waiting before Gundy

Heck before gundy we thought since we were the last member we weren’t eligible for a title.

Amazing what a paint job can do.

That’s how it works!

Time for a new coach and new paint job.

Just think what we would’ve had if they built a new stadium.
I thought 2011 was a fluke.
I know the co champ in the 70’s was a fluke how many years does 5 wins get u a champion. 5 and 2 is a 3rd place finish in most years in the big 8.

I think it was a fluke, so maybe we should stop fluking around and get a coach who can win.

1 Like

Why should we start now we never had a coach before

Who’s win the Texas ou game

Very weird u don’t want to talk about ou

Well we know the program CAN be good enough to win one now. The goal should be more than 6-6 and a bowl game now.

R we going 6 and 6 this season

We could. I think the more likely scenario is 7-5 or 8-4. I still don’t really think we’ll exceed 4th in the conference this year. Hope I’m wrong though.

1 Like

We have went 6-6 twice in the last 14 years I don’t think that’s the goal.

1 Like

I’m not sure how many wins we get. One thing I know is ur up on the defense. Out of all the teams we face only 1 to this point can run effective run and pass offense, that’s isu. With six teams that are one sided the defense should win us at least 3 games. And even isu has troubles with us.
We will find out in the next 3 weeks who were are. Both Texas and isu have better offense but poor front 7’s. Everybody has picked us to lose these 2. So one or 2 wins will be big.

Good thing we don’t have snyder Paterson or others we wouldn’t go 7 and 6.

It’s 28 to 7. Ur rite riley is a great coach. Is ou going to beat ku

Lmao. Dude!!! I don’t know how many times I have to tell you. I’m in no way shape or form an OU fan. I don’t like OU at all!!! You can still have some respect for the enemy even if you hate each other. That’s not uncommon Roberto.

You are so blinded by your hate against OU that you can’t even respect what they’ve accomplished as a football program. Wish we could win 5 conference titles in a row!!! One thing I can say is that from the result of this game so far I like our chances better against OU than I do against Texas right now.

I love u dude. So is Texas scoring 38 against us…
I do know u have said riley is a great coach.