Defense Tracker: Cowboys on Pace for Historic Numbers, but It’s Still Early

Did you notice that Riley made adjustments DURING the game. Shhhhh don’t tell Gundy.

1 Like

He just gave up 48 points. Riley had to ditch his heisman qb. Where at any point do u think ur making a good point for riley

Has he ever lost the conference?

He lost the regular season last year
U do mean ou, riley sucks

Riley conference champion every year.

The ou troll is alive and well

Just appreciate a winner.

I dnt think that’s what a troll is. U love riley like the son u never could have. When he does wrong u stick up for him. Jug the ou troll. Which is fitting since James was an ou punk

Did you notice Riley’s team showed up in the second half?

1 Like

Thats because they we still in Norman for the first half.
Go rattler for heisman go ou and riley. They beat Texas
Oh boy. Is that better u feel at home. Ou troll do cry more

Who’s crying, I’m laughing all the way to the bank.

1 Like

Like I said ur an ou troll

Looks to me like you spoke too soon. What that game told me is OU can score just as many points in one game as we can combined against Baylor and K State. Hope we get our offense fixed before the Texas game.

I’m curious to see if Gundy’s offense will be able to outscore Texas 32-7 in the last 17 minutes of the game.

Kind of amazing how the backup freshman QB can come in and play a great game against their biggest rival on a big stage.

Then here we are with a 4th year QB that our coaches can’t seem to teach him how to set his feet or not throw multiple interceptions to the other team.

1 Like

Yes it is funny. Riley had to use the kid he hasn’t coached to win the game.

So the 16 against west Virginia was?
Look what riley has done to rattler.
I guess it’s time for Texas to change qb too

Even then it’s strange that he still looks better than a 4th year QB that the OSU coaching staff can’t seem to develop.

Not good. Just like our 23 and 28 point performances against Missouri State and Tulsa weren’t good.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we could just be as good as Houston offensively. They put up 45 against Tulsa, and didn’t need a kick return for a touchdown to win the game.

Lmao Houston lost to tech badly. So I guess osu could play just jr high school