Derek Mason, Kasey Dunn Mentioned as Possible Candidates at Arizona State

How many top ten paid coaches only have 1 conference title and zero in the last 10 years? I don’t know who is more pathetic, Gundy or you a hole fans.

1 Like
    1. Kirby Smart, Georgia: $10.25 million
    1. Lincoln Riley, USC: $10 million (estimated salary)
    1. Nick Saban, Alabama: $9.75 million
    1. Brian Kelly, LSU: $9.5 million
    1. Mel Tucker, Michigan State: $9.5 million
    1. Ryan Day, Ohio State: $9.5 million
    1. David Shaw, Stanford: $8.93 million
    1. Dabo Swinney, Clemson: $8.37 million
    1. Mario Cristobal, Miami: $8 million
    1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M: $7.5 million
      Looking at that list I’m going to say that 4 have natty’s and 4 have more than 2 conf titles.
2 Likes

Kirby smart only has 1. Tucker has 0. Brian Kelly technically has 0.

2 Likes

Good news: Gundy isn’t a top ten paid coach.

Edit: But, I bet he has a better season than half of the top ten list.

2 Likes

If you go with the list above, he’s tied for 10 you stupid inbred f*** up.

Just making it to a 4 CFP would sub just fine for me.

1 Like

And yet… this article says he’s not in the top 15:

Now, this is base salary and doesn’t include things like bonuses. I don’t know, write a letter to the editor, but looks like you’re still wrong. You should be used to that. Like, more than most people. Most people can tell their butt from page 4, but you go around with a bookmark sticking out of your pants. We used to think it was cute, but now it’s just sad.

1 Like

You should probably go edit every redundant post you’ve made in literally every thread since you repeat the same thing all day every day like Rain Man. Sounds like you have a day ahead of yourself. See if the admins can put a find-and-replace feature in for you.

2 Likes

Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy gets salary boost to $7.5 million

What’s so hard to understand?

I guess the biggest thing is who keeps letting you on the Internet? It probably keeps you from touching the sharp objects and hot stovetop, but it still seems irresponsible.

See how this lists his salary as $6.6 million and total compensation at $7.5? See, that’s how contracts are written, buddy. There’s usually guaranteed money and bonuses and incentives and other conditional terms. See how Gundy isn’t a top ten paid coach? You probably don’t, but maybe your handler can explain it to you with puppets and a song like how you finally learned how to wash your hands after the potty.

1 Like

It’s the exact same thing for every coach on that list. Saban with everything will make 10.7 this year. In 2029 he’ll make 12.7 average 11.7 .

Learn what you are talking about before coming on here to argue.

Cool, well, you just saw two articles that don’t have Gundy listed in the top ten, so I don’t know, use soke sort of evidence to support your claim.

2 Likes

I know what Gundy makes because they wrote 15 stories about it on this website.

Your second article list his salary higher than coaches in the first article. ■■■■ learn to think. You’re just embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Not really THAT inexperienced, it’s being used as an excuse already! All those guys have had playing time.

1 Like

Herman $uck$, you can’t be serious. #Overrated just like Holgorsen!

Is Mike doing all the weight training and hard work to get those 3s to 4s? That’s amazing. Like Gundy has said, a ton of credit should go to Body By Glass & Co.

@robert28 After vanderbilt do you think he is that desperate to jump into a dumpster fire. If he fails again he wont get another shot. — Who said he WILL get another shot…as a head coach?

Who ever wrote the article. It is about mason getting the asu job or chance to. You real dnt like mason.

1 Like

Well Dunn has been part of the terrible decade that OSU has experienced, according to you @jeff38. So why are you proposing to make him HC?

2 Likes

I could conspicuoualy pee my pants in front of the entire planet and not be as much of an embarrassment to myself as you are to your family every moment of your life. You tell me why he isn’t listed amongst the top 15. The $6.6 would put him just inside the top 15, so either the journalism is wrong (in which case, I don’t know why you’d trust any of the numbers) or it’s taking other things into account.

2 Likes