Derek Mason, Kasey Dunn Mentioned as Possible Candidates at Arizona State

Classic blah blah blah. Why do we have to put up with your crap repeating everthing you have sad. I mean barry had more variety of offense then you guys have thoughts

Your like sleepy joe make exbig 12 team better again. Build them back jug you can do it.

Gary Patterson is at a place where he was to recruit and provide analyses. Considered one of the best defensive minds in the country!! Couldnā€™t beat gundy and barely got passed utsa last week. You guys need to get off the weed. Not going to find anything better than gundyā€¦not likely in all of your lifetimeā€¦

1 Like

You gundy haters are beyond help! Again, there could potentially be better, but at the time, youā€™re not going to find any in our budget. None the less their staff. Likely only less than a handful that could compete. . Heā€™s great at marketing OSU. He builds solid teams out of scraps. You would be insane to get rid of that! Look no further than nebraskaā€¦

1 Like

Theyā€™ve won just as much as OSU in this conference.

1 Like

Daveā€™s been completed two seasons so far. It didnā€™t take him seven seasons to beat OU and win a conference title. He still has five more years to exceed Gundyā€™s high point in his career.

Gundy was never a head man before taking the OSU job. Yet, you think heā€™s the best coach to ever live.

He brought in that nose guard. Othen that all the players were already there at baylor. What i want to know why did he omly won 2 games

2 Likes

If you werenā€™t so stupid and tried bringing up a solid argument to counter some of the facts I spit out I wouldnā€™t be forced to continue telling you fifty ways from Sunday why your arguments make no sense.

Yet he beat Gundy in Stillwater during the 2017 season (considered Gundyā€™s best team since 2011) and the first year the Big 12 reintroduced the CCG it was Patterson playing in it while Gundy found a way to get 3rd.

Of course logic doesnt make sense to you.

You talk about tcu beat us they were good. Tcu last year without their head coach and qb beat dave. They were bad last year.

1 Like

Just because youā€™re a good play caller or analyst doesnā€™t make you a good head coach. What do you not get??? Scott frost is one of the best offensive play callers there areā€¦but he sucks at head coach! Had one good year at UCF. You guys are looking for nick saban, and osu is never going to have him. We donā€™t have the tradition!! We get rid of gundy itā€™s going to be marucs arroyo. Boy, heā€™s killing it at UNLV. But i guarantee you, 3 years ago you would have jumped at that option. Youā€™re living in a fantasy land! We have a coach that consistently delivers. Ok, 1 conf championship and no nattyā€™s (althogh 2011 should have been a natty). Youā€™re crazy for thinking the pokes will find better.
Start using your head!! Iā€™m trying to help you out here both personally and professionally.

1 Like

Have I ever said that ? Maybe heā€™s really good for our school. We havenā€™t had scandals like every team that starts winning because of cheating joy. I like that he runs a clean program, we graduate good solid kids. You donā€™t remember TB saying he didnā€™t want to cheat, if we did he was done. SI tried to run us in the mud because some goon idiot thought we were getting too close to the goons. That was a wash, what were minor violations were under Miles. Keep being you joy an idiot

1 Like

They also beat us in 2020 when they went .500

Did we ever just win 2 games in your lifetime?

2 Likes

Zac Robinson would be my target, but Iā€™m not a Gundy hater, though we will have to replace him one day.

1 Like

I agree. I think Zac is a good option. But I remember when marus went to unlv, everyone on here was wanting him to replace gundy

1 Like

Yeah. I think the odds of funding a coach who is going to replace Gundy and launch us into significantly more success are less than the odds of Gundy winning a nat. Possible, but not probable.

2 Likes

Classic joy. Cant leave it alone, just got to deflect
6 and 5 is alot better then a 5 and 7 team with back up qb and no head coach. Come on joy.

Your deflections make you look petty, are you. Yes you are

1 Like

Who outside of you and your buddy on here thinks Baylor is taking over this conference?

2 Likes