Derek Mason, Kasey Dunn Mentioned as Possible Candidates at Arizona State

I watched 0-10-1 happen. So I’ve seen us win less or not at all.

The conversation was and is about gundy. You just cant stop being a jr high kids. Got to answer back no matter how stupid it is.

1 Like

I was asked a question not related to Gundy and responded. You need to get over yourself. You’ll never be able to beat me.

When Gundy can start proving to me he can rebuild a program multiple times and still win more than once conference title then come back and tell me who looks like the ring leader.

Beat you. Lol ive been trying for to years just to get you to say more then gundy gundy gundy.
It doesnt matter if we talking about bullet you have to bring up titles. Lol your a mess. Ive had many of ex crazy gf ive learned never fight with crazy and you.

1 Like

None of this answered the question I asked

I would like to know this to joy. You say no one likes gundy. Not the fans, players ad, opposing teams, their fans even the media.

1 Like

Go ask anyone on the Sports Animal if they think Oklahoma State will for sure be the ring leader of the new conference. Go ask anyone at ESPN. Go ask anyone at Fox. They all have differing opinions. There hasn’t been a single person from either of those sports networks that have said they think OSU FOR SURE will be the new leader of the conference.

Some have said they think Baylor could possibly be it as well. Why? Because they remember the trophies and major bowl games by Baylor. They don’t focus on the two losing seasons they’ve had since 2010. Why? Because they’ve had more better seasons that losing ones. They know Baylor has the potential to be good.

What’s the most common thing brought up about OSU by some of the people on those networks? Are you ready for it?

“Yes, OSU could be the top team in that new conference. Keep in mind the Pokes haven’t won a conference title since 2011.” Happens all the time. If you guys would just take your orange shades off for once in your life and try to look at the program like someone who doesn’t have a biased opinion you might be more realistic about things.

Find some titles to bring up then maybe you can win a debate.

You think people like losing title games when they don’t have to? You think every OSU fan was good with the play calling for the biggest game in a decade? You think every OSU fan likes losing to their biggest rival when they finally get teams that are more than capable of beating their rival?

Dude i know there were more upset goons last year then osu.

Last couple of weeks you got ksu and baylor fans very upset. The season hasnt even started.
Your stick stuck on playing calling but never want to admit play execution did the damage. Not just jackson. If dunn play calling was bad then so was knowles. Thise 17 passes were terrible. Baylor has proven there offense was not that good. Sanders had 7 pics in 2 games. All were around our 30. They only scored during the 17 passes.

Your still going strong with your bfs theory that 90% of people hate gundy. Lol

1 Like

Nobody has said Baylor will for sure be the leader of this conference, look past your hate for Gundy for once, and understand we’re in a great position moving forward and Gundy has played a significant role in that.

2 Likes

After OU and Texas leave if Gundy doesn’t make the conference championship game the first 5 years, you’ll still be crying “wait till next year”

1 Like

Yes because I’ve actually said that :man_facepalming:

The chances for everyone else who remaining in the B12 to win a CC has gone way up seeing as OU has won most of them in the last decade.

2 Likes

Most of these guys don’t like it when you look at history too predict what might happen. Then you have to deal with Baylor winning 3 in the last decade while OSU has won 0.

1 Like

I see you still count Briles Jug ! I don’t and most with any sense don’t count his…… they shouldn’t even be playing football now …. You should go to their board and tell them how much you admire their program

Baylor won 2 the other was a tie which also brings up the point that the cc’s were under different formats. If you normalize for that OSU and Baylor are 2 each.

1 Like

Lets look at history. You take uo and texas out since 2009 there arent many title games we wouldnt have been in. Baylor has been up there year in and year out.
Sure we adding 4 teams but which will be competitive. Weve seen dana lose 3 games to the bottom the last 2 years.

1 Like

Yep we can’t take anything away from Baylor. Their admin has made some very good hires over the recent years. Probably some of the best recently in all of college football.