Desean “Whitlock-brown”

No one should lose a young family member. I hope desean uses this as a growing point in his life. It’s going to be with him for ever.
I hope they can find peace and forgive

2 Likes

Idk who here hasn’t been a teenager traveling over a 100 miles an hour or a kid that was riding their bike incorrectly for that matter.

Man that’s just rough for everyone. I hope these people can heal from this tragedy.

2 Likes

2 wrongs dnt make a rite. These kind of mistakes happen, unfortunately alot. I hope it doesn’t become a liberal witch hunt. I do feel it will bring about about another " I’m a man speech". Which will be awesome. With no mullet gundy hasn’t been get any air time.

well well well, robert28 in his incoherence somehow found a way to bring politics to this

lol, never driven anywhere close to 100.

1 Like

Well you probably never got laid either

1 Like

Bicycle just dnt go that fast do they.
It’s funny, you being a genius dnt know what incoherent means. U answered me so u got my complete meaning.
More then likely u were upset that I was calling out liberals like urself. U do know the reason he is getting a second chance is a liberal action.

oh Robert, matching wits with you should be illegal

1 Like

Eddie Sutton loved giving guys a second chance, was he a LiBeRaL? Maybe he was just a good person?

It is. Me take on a witless fool like u is discrimination. Give me 6 hrs I think I can drink enough to even the playing field.
Instead of trying to act like a genius, point out what u disagree with. Dnt be shy it won’t hurt much.

I was talk about the law system.
Before u gurls get to twisted. I was referring to the liberals in the media. They will be making a big deal of it.

Robert, I’m just checking is it liberal to call for judgement in a “witch hunt” or to take a nuanced approach at rehabilitation & allowing for mistakes?

Your logic seems to lean in both directions and I’m not sure which you meant.

I think that justice shouldn’t be political. It’s too important to leave to the whims of parties.

Ah, moving the goalposts, good job man.

Always blame the media because you don’t have a coherent, logical argument about anything.

Is Mike Gundy a “LiBeRaL” for giving Brown a second chance?

1 Like

Your words, buddy. You make exactly no mention of the media.

And seriously, side topic:

How difficult is it for you to type out “you”? Like…can you not spell it, or what?

2 Likes

If u read the post about the " witch hunt" I wrote all things thing the media has reported on about gundy, not about desean. I did leave out the tee-shirt episode.
Going back to the 1800’s rehabilitation has been consider progressive movement. If u go back farther in this thread u will see I’m for it.
So I hope I cleared it up for u. The other I’m not worried about because one rides a bicycle and the other is the prime mate.

I dnt copy and paste. And the icon button doesn’t always come up.
The post with the " witch hunt" was a reply about the victim being in the wrong lane.
I said 2 wrongs dnt make a rite. Meaning the wrong lane didn’t make desean drive 100 rite. I am all for desean getting his second chance.
The " witch hunt" was about how the liberal media likes to go after gundy. And yes just for.
YOU YOU YOU YOU

That’s not what you meant. You’re such a liar.

1 Like

Why did I say that it will lead to a " I’m a man speach" and with no mullet gundy hasn’t gotten any air time.
That to me and normal humans I was referring to the media. Who else keeps bring these things up.
How can a guy who can’t read my post know what I’m saying. I just outline what I really meant. Plus go through any of my post. Not once have I said it’s a bad idea for gundy to do this or desean doesnt deserve a second chance.
U dnot like me , which is great, so u project what u want. And know this I would never lie to u, ur my favorite :poop::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Says the witch hunt :joy: liberal head chimp

1 Like

The head prick or whatever your name is lol I have to know does it make you feel superior to know you pay money to keep up with a blog

1 Like