Desean “Whitlock-brown”

U nailed it. The " prime mate" looks down on us free loaders. He only comes on the poor side of the tracks to give me grammar lessons.
It’s funny how very few of the privileged come on r side.

you ever wonder why that could be? surely it’s not because of your condescending comments or the fact you somehow try to relate everything to liberal politics

2 Likes

I’m not sure how many post I have made a liberal action. But, I do know it’s well under 5% of my post.
Like I have pointed out it was about the media. If u dnt think the media in general is liberal then u have ur hand in the sand. So u have not read the thousand of post I have done. I will not deny I’m condescending to stupid post. The way people prove they didn’t post a stupid post is their ability to defend their post. Like u defend why u think the media is not liberal

1 Like

I think it’s because we speak in complete sentences. That has to be it.

1 Like

There are two things I like about u guys.

1. U say I bull and am condescending. Last I checked there all adults on here. And whatever I say has not stopped no one from posting to me. I may have made people think before they post some outrageous theory.
  2. Hypocrite. Is that a full enough sentence.
    There is a “group of 4” on the pay side that only come on here to bully me about my writing ability. Ar1, which I never agree with, post his opinion on an article. And YOU threatened to block it because it was his opinion. If that isn’t outright bully I dnt know what is.

My icon to show to who I’m posting in a string doesn’t always work. But calling me a liar about what I meant on my own post is very condescending. I explained my position well, gave u away to see my position. So, what do u do say ur sorry , NO. U post a condescending post to some else talking about my writing.

You’re crying about other people being condescending? That’s rich. Practice what you preach, homeboy.

1 Like

I’m not crying I’m calling u out. I didn’t go after u. U came after me. I know I’m condescending and sarcastic, but I’m also the funniest guy on here.
Big difference between us is I use sarcasm to condescend poor opinions, u come straight out and bully with shaming and threats of :no_entry_sign:
I know u dnt see this. U are a justifier.
U think ur help some poor poeple. The main ones I go after is jug and joey. If they feel bad by what I say they never say it or stop posting me. Probably because they are adults.

Uh oh, I’m being called out, everybody! Sheriff Bobby is calling the shots now!

Sheriff really. I have only had this talk with u. So far from everybody closer to nobody. I did not chase u down are shame u, I’m only reacting to ur acts.
Stop try to justify ur bully, because u think I do.
Joey I mean the prime mate, if ur just going to do a rainmain comment dnt bother. If u want to discuss ok, not with me ok. Just crawl back home.

The head chump really has you crying today.

Just like u jug. Hey if u want ape boy TO :no_entry_sign: ur opinion I will never point out what he said too YOU WAS WRONG.
U cry because for as long as I have know u have said the same thing. I main my point and said I’m done point out his hypocrisy. This goes for u. I’m done point out ur errors. U have excepted a pathetic point of view. I have always tired to talk good about the players. But ur obsession won’t let u.

Just dry your tears, Gundy made it to a bowl and that’s as good as anyone can expect. Right?

Find comfort knowing I’ll be 8 rows back letting Gundy know everything he does wrong.