'Don't Be Surprised' to See Brennan and Braylin Presley Starring Side by Side in OSU's Return Game

Originally published at: 'Don't Be Surprised' to See Brennan and Braylin Presley Starring Side by Side in OSU's Return Game | Pistols Firing

Brennan talks about Braylin’s mental edge and what advice he’s given his younger brother.

1 Like

These guys will make alot of plays over the next 4 or 5 years.

3 Likes

Gundy will never let a true freshman return kicks. He might in the later season maybe. Gundy’s more of a fair catch guy. Championships don’t fair catch.

2 Likes

Double trouble! Braylin looks faster to me, but that might be because I’ve only seen him against HS kids but did any opponent ever stop him or even slow him down even knowing he was the most dangerous player on Bixby’s roster? Maybe in junior high, LOL! Hopefully he doesn’t eat candy for dinner like his older bro! :sob: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Now we need just an average QB that can throw the ball better and hasn’t gone a pathetic 50 TDs and 31 INTs in 3 years as a starter at OSU. But, that’s way too much to ask.

Here comes Joey…

2 Likes

Not exactly sure if you’re blaming Sanders or the progress of his development by the coaching staff. For me I think it’s a little bit of both. I think Sanders excels when he’s allowed to play in an offensive rhythm he’s used to, and not forced to convert himself into a QB some coaches think he should be.

On the other hand he does sometimes make some boneheaded mistakes and should be more developed as a college QB than what he currently is. I think it’s possible he’s not being provided the training he needs to excel at his position, and the fact that Gundy will never change the system to fit the most important player on offense, but rather would force a player to run a system that doesn’t necessarily fit his skill set.

2 Likes

You be laying low. Everthing good. Ready for season to start.

1 Like

It’s everything you mentioned and so much more. He’s had 3 years to improve and he just doesn’t seem to get any better.

I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger. Another round of covid completed but it still hasn’t got me yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he’s gotten better. I just don’t think he’s progressed as far as he needs to be. Maybe he’ll change my mind this upcoming season.

I guess you want to see it that way. If you look at it in reality you would see sanders has improved.

1 Like

Reality huh? lol. Bless your heart. You are like the mentally retarded kid that doesn’t know he’s retarded. So you are perfectly content.

1 Like

At some point you have to give some of these guys credit. Osu is a losing program. That would be the first reality. Gundy won 12 games last year. Sanders was big 12 qb.

Look you have the titles. There are a ton of teams had troubles winning titles. Not winning titles does not make it your reality is real.

1 Like

Lol that could be anybody…

2 Likes

I have a sneaky suspicion he will be under used till he’s in the middle of his Junior year. Rinse and repeat. Got to fit the system. That’s why we never have anybody close on a Heisman or any award list for that matter. The best player on the team dosent get enough touches in a gundy offense till late junior and Senior year. Sonority boys.

1 Like

Lol did you wife first cousin tell you this. Its funny how you say the young presley is the best player but he hasnt played a down.

I can do a poll of osu fans asking who is the best offensive players. He wont win. At our best we only ran 100 plays. If we gave the ball to every player a fan likes there wont be enough plays to go around.
If you actually listen to the older one, he told his brother to learn the play book. You guys kill me. 90 % of the time freshman shouldn’t play. Its usually a bad sign.

2 Likes

No…no….I think the reality is if you don’t have titles it’s a real thing.

Yep!! And even Gundy admits they don’t try to change anything and do the same thing they’ve always done. Then people wonder why we haven’t had a first round pick on offense since 2011.

Because he knows Gundy will never change the system. So they have to figure out how on earth they can possibly make the best of their skill sets when they do finally get the balls in their hands.