'Don't Be Surprised' to See Brennan and Braylin Presley Starring Side by Side in OSU's Return Game

Joy you really got to stop. We already your a moron. But come on making up chit will not help. Go listen, he said or intended for that.
Its just like how u take 5 words out to try and prove something. Off topic and out of context.

1 Like

That’s why I laughed when I saw that our QB is on the Maxwell Award watch list.

1 Like

One reason Gundy does like to play freshmen on defense is that they tend to fumble the ball. I have seen that enough times to believe he has a good point there. He prefers that his players have a year to build their body by Glass, the million-dollar sculptor.

There are a ton of teason why almost all coaches dont like playing freshman.
Your older players should be better by being older.
Maturity of the mind and body.
They actually know the play book.
And yes freshman do bonehead plays. Fumble, miss blockes, run the wrong way, in the wrong spot, of side, to aggressive penalties etc…

1 Like

Also some weight which is usually muscle as they age .

1 Like

Laugh again when he holds up the XII championship trophy

@tai

3 Likes

Why is he going to play for a different coach?

@ar1 one of highest rated 5 star ex gf’s in history

2 Likes

He dosent play his freshman because he might fumble?? Everybody fumbles. He coaches scared. Hints why he has no trophies. K state always has a freshman that he always calls on. Bill Snyder arguably the best coach ever to coach college football. Nick saban always has a freshman he gives the ball to. What? Maybe because gundy can’t recruit good enough highschool players to come in and play a lot. Robert your a moron sorry I got distracted there, anyways scared coaching DONT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. Guess what? I will be saying the same thing next year. Rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

You know what consistent winning but not winning championships get you? Yea they get you lost in College football live talk. Sat here and watch them talk about baylor, ou, and Kansas state without one wisper of osu winning the conference. You yahoo’s (Roberto/michel/888) think it’s wonderful to just win more games than loose. Roberto, you have a looser mentality buddy and you also didn’t admit you were wrong like a little bioch. I told you not to respond to me until you can be a man and admit you were wrong so why are you responding to me? I just lost two or three brain cells reading your junk.

2 Likes

Lol were you listen with your cousin while he was telling why gundy won so many games. Im not sure which idiot started this freshman talk. But, gundy does play freshman. So jeff your a moron.

We are literally talking about playing freshman in an article about a guy who played as a freshman.

We had a freshman qb win 3 games in 2020.

We had 4 or 5 recievers last year.

We had a defensive end get 10.5 sacks last year.

I can go on and on. Just because gundy would prefer not to play freshman doesnt mean he wont.

Jeff you can stay mad because im not sorry your an idiot. Its funny when you get on here.

1 Like

First off retard, I never said just play a freshman I said play him enough that he could have a chance by the time he’s a sophomore that he can get on a Award list. Woke up today and Roberto is still dumb at at best.

1 Like

O yea, and gundy can’t win championships.

1 Like

We don’t change things until we’re down by three touchdowns and consistently play in panic mode when we’re in a close game with a team less talented than us. That’s not me making chit up. That’s what Gundy does/did. We did it in almost all our games last season.

If you don’t believe me ask anyone else that posts on this forum. If Gundy and the offensive coaching staff were execution experts they would’ve designed better goal line plays with other more talented players. They handed off the ball to the 3rd string running back a gazillion times with a struggling offensive line, and against a top 10 team with a really good defense.

1 Like

If Mason Rudolph wasn’t able to hold up a Big 12 trophy under Gundy then I don’t know what gives you the idea Sanders is going to. You must also realize that Gundy’s mentor had arguably the best player in college football history and still couldn’t win the conference or beat OU. Who do you think Gundy was trained by?

Your so mad your stuttering typing " at at best". Lol pathetic jeff.

1 Like

What is " does did". Grammar my sister.

I dnt think dunn or gundy have killed anyone so no they are not execution expert.

Pathetic joy seasons over got a new coming up

1 Like

You just wish you could be smart enough to stutter type but spell what you stuttered typed right😭. You going to be a man today and admit you were wrong? No your yellow. Looks like your mom woke you up early today to get you in the routine to catch your short bus for school that will be starting back up soon.

I keep saying it every time. People tend to notice your trophies more than they do your wins. Only the ones who make excuses see wins as a major accomplishment without any trophies to back it up.

Look at the slash in the middle of it. It’s what he currently does and it’s also what he did. I highly doubt you should be the one correcting me on grammar.

My point being is we run stupid plays with backup players against better talent, and in some weird way, think it’s going to work🤷‍♂️. You know it’s true. That’s why you don’t have anything to counter it.