'Don't Be Surprised' to See Brennan and Braylin Presley Starring Side by Side in OSU's Return Game

It takes him awhile to type and then try to correct his pitiful spelling before he sends it. It would be funny to see the original :sob:.

What ever school you go to, well…those special Ed classes art working. Might be time portal out.

Lol jeff when you showing your mom i will apologize to her for have a lieing son. I know she did her best, but stupid is as stupid does.
Come you real think your going to pass thay chit off.
You daughters bf says 90 % ( 90% is a complete melt down, i mean 1 win melt down).

The your blame gunnar for a guy 2 years later not gettin an offer. Dude in this we have 3 qb. One is a 4star another will be. All of them are rated high then that kid.
Your a loser.

Look at your buddy joy i correct his gammar. He changed and act like it was always there.

When you to are perfect just talking about football then some mite listen to you. I never correct anything with you two. Why?

Im having issue with with my account it cuts me off you makes my wait. This will be my last post on this artical.
Dnot worry i know you will cry on another.

Jeff you have never been great at writing either. Your last post was hilarious.

2 Likes

Uhhh…wtf did you just say​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@joe15

How many people believed Weedon was going to hold one up before he became QB1?

3 Likes

Weird joy, most players today could give a chit about trophies they didn’t help win. They want to find the best fit and a chance to play, one more reason you’re an idiot.

1 Like

Oh!!! You mean the only one we’ve had in 17 seasons? Try harder.

It’s called not underutilizing the talent you do have. Jelani Woods is a perfect example of that at OSU. There is also this thing called strategy, and giving the ball to your third string running back behind a beat up offensive line isn’t championship coaching.

@joe15

Thats not what I asked. Don’t avoid the question.

He will always avoid questions. No matter how small.

Then stop avoiding the fact that we have one championship over 17 seasons. I like my odds even though I dislike them at the same time because I want nothing but the best for OSU football.

Your best leads to what is not best for student-athletes

@joe15

How many times do we have to tell you we were down to the 3rd back. Is it Gundys fault the back didn’t try trucking the DB ? Just a dumb comment you keep going back to joy. There was a reason he was 3rd

1 Like

It’s Gundy’s fault he couldn’t get more than one touchdown after being in the red zone a million times :man_shrugging:.

Moron they did have a good defense, a very large human in the middle. So you’re down your center and to your 3rd back, where you going DA

1 Like

You go to the end zone. It’s not my fault Gundy ran the same game plan like he still had all his lineman and his starting back🤷‍♂️.

What a stupid asx answer. Maybe Martin could catch a td too

1 Like

That’s just one of the million chances. At some point you have to blame the coach for not coming up with a better plan to get one or two yards on four tries to score more than one total touchdown the entire game. You know it’s true!!

Joy quit crying, it’s been 7 months since the CC game yet here yet here you are going over the same chit you have repeated 5,000 times. Get over it. Gundy signed a new contract by people that know far more than you

1 Like

You’re just mad because you know I’m right. It’s stupid to try and run the same exact game plan against a top 20 rush defense knowing you’re down a lineman and two running backs. Look…I’ll admit not every game Gundy coaches is a bad game plan, but that one takes the cake.

One of the worst coaching jobs in any game of his career so far. At some point in time you have to admit not everything that goes wrong is specifically on the players. If you’re going to be making 7.5 mil a year you better be making better game plans than that.