Enemy Intro: Cowboys' Conference Slate Starts with Big 12 Title Rematch

I was talk about osu to osu. Your the one going on about kansas and vanderbilt.
Did you actually look up those stats for ku. Good for you joy

1 Like

Joy come from you tractor drive is well beyond your scope.

1 Like

Just saying itā€™s sad that Kansas can protect the QB better and Vanderbilt gets more offensive lineman drafted. But hey!! At least we can get to any kind of bowl game, right?

Lol. Ok joy.
Iā€™m glad ku and vandy can do something rite.

Just another pointless post. But Iā€™m glad your a vandy fan. We got their ex coach. Itā€™s good miles didnā€™t do to much damage to ku.

1 Like

I think some people would agree we should be protecting the QB better than Kansas does, and get more lineman drafted than Vanderbilt does.

We did get less sacks against this year less then any body in the league. Vady best lineman went to Alabama. So like I said pointless

1 Like

Maybe he wants to win a championship?

Why would you care what he wants. Pointless joy. Do not write back show me your an adult not some jr high brat.

1 Like

Exactly !! What the hell difference does it make if Vandy has more linemen drafted ? lolā€¦ Or Kansas protects somewhat better ?? Pointless and just throwing up an argument to argue Joey
Go ahead go nation wide again, youā€™ll find something someone does better maybe, but are they ranked in wins for the last 10 years ? Just answer that question, donā€™t go off the wall with a rant

1 Like

Iā€™m trying not to. Youā€™re just acting like an immature child that thinks they need the last word.

It tells me we have a problem with our offensive line talent and development. Itā€™s been that way since Wickline left. Does someone really have to tell you this?

Whereā€™s Wickline working now?

2 Likes

Just about everyone has problems with the OL Joey Everyone thinks the NFL is there next stop. Stop generalizing every position you nitwit
How many times has Vandy won their conference

How many times has Gundy won his conference? Imagine if Gundy were in a conference with Bama, LSU, and Georgia.

Heā€™s working on your mom.

Poor joy you dnt even recognize your own mom.
You wouldnā€™t except the fact that we had one of the better lines in the conference.

1 Like

My mom ainā€™t wasting her time on a man who canā€™t hold down a job, so you and Wickline are out.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are saying "the unemployed canā€™t pay her rates. "

Oh no, itā€™s just a way to tell if someone is a stable person like if theyā€™re someone that can hold down a job for 17 years and keep getting raises for excellence then you know theyā€™re reliable and could raise a family or lead a group of young men. However, even a prostitute would provide more societal value than your mother who raised you.

2 Likes