Enemy Intro: Cowboys' Conference Slate Starts with Big 12 Title Rematch

What part of Vanderbilt gets more people drafted from the OL than OSU did you not understand? You’re right Roberto. We’re far from perfect.

I love how you can’t fight the facts so you deflect with draft picks from a bad school.

1 Like

Why is the bad school getting more draft picks from their OL than OSU is? Maybe he should start stealing offensive lineman from Vanderbilt? If Mr. Stability wants to keep his name he might want to invest in stabilizing his OL.

If you have noticed that all sec schools recruit better then the 8 big 12 schools. So that should tell you what your asking.
Last year crook went to Arkansas over us because he felt they would led him to an trophy. Even tho his is a lb, even sec can work a miracle to get him a lineman trophy.

1 Like

That’s kind of stupid considering you have Bama and LSU in the same division.

Eh… maybe. I’d like to see a 1st half sack comparison. Who is playing their starting D line in the second half vs. Kansas? They probably gave up fewer 4th quarter passing yards than us as well…

2 Likes

I gave you the reason why he went to Arkansas. Just like most of your misguided thoughts, I didn’t say it was a good won. Especially since they went smart enough to know wish trophy Arkansas was suppose to win him.

1 Like

Ku gave up 1 less sack in 2 less games also.

1 Like

Well if that’s the case then it isn’t looking like he would’ve gotten one anytime soon at OSU. We just like to get there. Doesn’t seem to matter if we win it or not.

I will take a Fiesta trophy over, what you call them meaningless bowls

1 Like

2 in 17 years.

1 Like

Does Arkansas having any. Yea

1 Like

How did that turn into victories for Kansas Joey ?
First game against Missouri St they stacked against the run. Always 9-10 within 10 yards within the LOS

1 Like

Does OSU play in a division where three teams have won a national title within the last 12 years?

I don’t care about Kansas victories. Just stating it was better.

Joy you do know the more times you drop back to pass the more chances of being sacked.
So, by raw number of sacks years like 2017 seem alot higher. But, compare sacks per pass attempt it’s not as bad. I know Joy it’s that crazy thing called math and logic.

1 Like

Poor joy, it’s funny how you treat any team not named gundy coached team as a stray dog. You support and cuddle them. It’s funny a team like ole miss made it to a big 6 bowl. Are they not in that division. It’s odd how it’s ok for Arkansas to be mediocre. And you will make excuses for them. Even tho Arkansas historically is a better program. Along with the fact the get most of the players from the whole state of Arkansas.
Another post you should have read before you hit the reply button.

1 Like

Yea that was chit show retort for the ages … what’s next Joey You will have a logical argument one day. Until then I’m gonna enjoy the comedy :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You’re really going to try and justify a 2 pass attempt difference per game? Because you don’t like the fact Kansas was 22 spots ahead of OSU in pass protection in 2015? You know how you solve that? You actually recruit and develop lineman that can protect your QB, or go to a mobile QB.

Get back on your tractor. It’s the only thing you might be decent at.