Enemy Intro: Previewing the First Leg of OSU's 2022 Football Schedule

It’s not my fault you don’t know how to clarify the context of what you write.

Has he been at Michigan State for 7 years already? Like Gundy was at OSU before doing any of that? Did Gundy go 11-2 in his second or third season at OSU?

Because if you go 11-2 in just your second year at a school it’s looking like your going to be a good investment as opposed to going 7-6. It also didn’t take him 7 seasons to beat their biggest rival.

You’re too stupid to figure out the things I just explained to you. Like I keep saying. You’re incapable of seeing anything past Mike Gundy.

1 Like

No joy. Your all about gundy. When boynton got his deal it was because of boyton. When tucker got his 9 million deal with no experience that’s about tucker. I was point out other places throwing out money.

When I said 3 years I meant he only had 3 years. I didn’t care were those 3 years were. You the fool for thinking. Stop thinking.

Once again you ignore way msu payed tucker but didn’t pay your buddy.

I dnt care how in your lil brain you justified tucker making 9 million. It is way over what the had to. To keep him. And it’s even worse when we use your logic. You dnt count Colorado or virus year. So, by your account their paying a guy 9 million with one year of coaching. Do msu only pay him when he gets 11 wins?
If you only count 11 when season then gundy only coached what 3 years?

Just move on only you can think 9 million was rite. It’s like the copied holders bb contacts. They suckered some alumni into paying for it to. So I know there are 3 idiots. You the money bag and the msu ad. The school didn’t, they didn’t pay for it.

Don’t try to make excuses for yourself now. So answer the question. Did Gundy go 11-2 in his third year as a HC? That’s a pretty lengthy rant for someone that thinks he’s smarter than me.

Mel Tucker doesn’t get to dictate how many games the Big 10 should play.

Lol your try to cover up your not knowing how many years he coached. I knew exactly. 3

Once again not about gundy. It’s about coaches pay.
Still wouldn’t answer why msu didn’t want to pay your buddy.
Well I’ve heard enough crap. Your just repeating you sad thoughts.
I will say their predicted hevwont have that good of a year. Shaw is up for another bad year too.

You didn’t know how to clarify your own sentence.

I main it as clear as I need. Pathetic joy

Take a look a what you just wrote and tell me what the problem is.

Why did msu pay your buddy more.

Who is my buddy? And are you stating they are paying more or asking a question?

You have a buddy at msu that you always talking about that didn’t get paid asuch as gundy. You can’t follow your own buddies.

If you’re talking about Dantonio I don’t know. I don’t know all the details on their contract agreements with him. Maybe he wanted more money to be put into the program itself rather than his own pocket. One thing is for sure he wasn’t expecting a raise for anytime he failed expectations.

It’s not a fair point. Michigan’s program has never ever ever been at OU’s level. So, MSU beating Michigan would be like Gundy finding a way to beat Texas, which we have repeatedly. Texas owned us in the few times we played them before Gundy.

2 Likes

It is a fair point because no other rivalry is as lopsided as OU and OSU the last 17 years. Look at Alabama and Auburn.

1 Like

I guess you have not heard of Michigan and tosu. It’s worse then osu ou since 2000.

Which team won the conference and made the CFP this season?

Ou multiple times

Michigan. For the first time in the CFP era. Meanwhile the Goons have done it multiple years.

And yet they did neither one this year, and Gundy still couldn’t get the conference title.

True, but my point was that comparing Michigan-MSU to OkSt-OU will never be a fair comparison.

1 Like

That’s remains yet to be seen. If Michigan continues the current trend in the Big 10 and OU isn’t playing for conference titles in the SEC.