Enemy Intro: Previewing the First Leg of OSU's 2022 Football Schedule

But you are ignoring the fact msu is paying tucker 9 mill to not let that happen

Did he not beat Michigan (Conference Champion and CFP playoff)? The only time Gundy has ever been able to beat OU is when they weren’t able to accomplish a conference title, national title game, or CFP.

The situation with Mel Tucker is yet to be seen. I don’t have any clue why Michigan State would give him 9.5 mil. Maybe because he beat their biggest rival and and won 11 games as a second year HC there? That’s there business, and maybe they see something in him nobody else does.

Gundy didn’t win 11 games until his 6th season at OSU. Gundy also went nearly 10 years before winning 11 games again. We know exactly what we’re getting with him. Mainly a bowl appearance and wins against average to below average teams. Would you expect Gundy to win a conference title game or make an appearance in one as a second year HC?

Back when Texas was doing Texas things and OU was being OU as always, those two programs were either playing in a BCS bowl or for a National Title. Gundy went 7-6 in his second year and finished 5th out of 6 teams in the South Division. Mel Tucker finished 3rd in the East Division of the Big 10 behind Ohio State (Who went to the Rose Bowl) and Michigan (Who won the conference and went to the CFP.

Mel Tucker doesn’t have to prove to Michigan State that it’s going to take him 17 years to try and earn his money’s worth from Michigan State.

He literally won 12 the very next year

1 Like

Thats joy’s logic. There is so much wrong I wouldn’t know where to start

My bad. 9 years :man_shrugging:

You can start with Basic English Grammar for Dummies if you’re really that concerned about yourself.

I’m glad you gave up.

Wow.

No, from the statement you made, “it took him 6 years to win 11,” he then followed it up by winning 12 and the conference championship the very next year. That’s how you can correct your “my bad”

1 Like

Can y’all believe that as bad of a coach Gundy is, people actually pay to go to his coaching clinic’s…… and they sell out :joy:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I meant.

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

That’s 9 seasons bud. See!! At least I can admit when I make a mistake. Roberto and Michael never do. Those are narcissistic tendencies.

I’m sure most of the questions are about the OAN/Hubbard debacle and the stupid haircut. At least they don’t have to ask him too many questions about his championship seasons.

In 10 years how will you fill this gundy void.

I’ve had 10 years of evidence that tells me that void won’t be filled.

Better enjoy it then

Re read what you actually said joe

I’m sure they’d love to hear about all of your so called state championship seasons, every kid would probably love to learn how to properly hand water bottles to the athletes that contribute

2 Likes

God only knows how many times I have told him to reread. It’s gives osu fans a bad name when they see his ramblings

Okay and then I corrected it and said he went 9 years. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Thats 9 seasons. You can go ahead and count them.

Every kid would probably love to learn from a coach that’s won multiple championships and not from one that won one 10 years ago.