ESPN's Paul Finebaum on Bedlam Split: 'Nobody Cares. We're Talking About Stillwater, Oklahoma'

Dang! It’s Paul.

1 Like

So do want to keep seeing Gundy loose or not?

1 Like

It had nothing to do with us winning or losing i jst dnt like paul.

1 Like

The Nazi’s had Joseph Goebbels. The SEC has Paul Finebaum. It’s all propaganda. The SEC has two great teams and a bunch of wannabes and has beens. Appalachian State would be number three in SEC.

4 Likes

ESPN is not an unbiased party. They benefit financially by pumping the SEC.

ESPN stands for Economics of SEC Propaganda Network.

3 Likes

Your mom still takes them.

3 Likes

Here’s something else Gundy said that is significant referring to Findbald: “Get your facts straight! Makes me want to Puke!”

3 Likes

Don’t care if Finebaum has no respect for bedlam. He can say what he wants all he wants. It doesn’t change the fact that he is an idiot, in fact speaking about bedlam proves it some. “It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt” Mark Twain.

3 Likes

Food stamps don’t work when you live out as far as she did. She had a garden. She did go buy a few groceries once a month. You know flour sugar and coffee.

Hmmm the SEC must be following the B1G model

4 Likes

That means it takes here 29 days to collect enough food stamp for flour

1 Like

I guess you would know.

1 Like

Lol sure jug. Just because your wanting a daddy dnt look at me.

2 Likes

First of all, if you are trying to make a joke about my mother, learn to spell her. Mom hates stupid people.

Second you wouldn’t have been tough enough to walk up on the porch to talk to my mother. Mom could handle a knife or gun really well. My folks used to do their own butchering.

You say the weirds things. I do see why you like deliverance and you model your life after those hillbillies n the movie.

1 Like

Finebum is such a dork. Since Gundy started in 2005 there have been 17 Bedlam games; 11 of those had both teams ranked in the top 25, and 4 of those had both teams in the top 10. People care. In a few years, people will bring up how much college football needs Bedlam similar to how people have been craving Texas and A&M games.

4 Likes

But….we have a logo toooo🥲

1 Like

Silly Jeffy, logos are for teams that win championships.

O ok

It’s too bad mom didn’t do some butchering on you jug that way you couldn’t have reproduced :flushed: Dam shame she didn’t, so I’m guessing those food stamps grew you to a big boy huh :roll_eyes:
Go hold the tail , try not to get sprayed

1 Like