ESPN's Paul Finebaum on Bedlam Split: 'Nobody Cares. We're Talking About Stillwater, Oklahoma'

Hate to see someone in the sports world other than us tell you three goons like it is? I bet.

2 Likes

Findaclue is the most obnoxious asx in the state of Bama, and he calls us a small state ? Bama might be the most backward state east of the Mississippi.
I hope the uo fans remember when he was comparing them to a G5 school a few years back when they go to the SEC to get their assex kicked
Band wagon fans forget easily

2 Likes

Its funny, bedlam was more watch this year then red river.

2 Likes

Yea uo will miss than paycheck , especially when you are around a billion in debt :joy:

1 Like

Who is us Jeffy, us usually is the majority ā€¦. You stooges are so far in left field we wouldnā€™t know you were here until you get the bottle out :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Low hanging fruit? Stating exactly what most of the sports world was thinking when they were forced to react to Gundyā€™s rant is not low hanging fruit. I love how Gundy says we need to move on, then instead of leaving it at that so the media would move on ā€¦ he goes on one of his classic crazy rants. Talking out of both sides of his mouth as usual. Paul gave the only and very obvious take. Sorry to burst the big orange bubble you guys all live in, but outside of Payne County, not many people are all that concerned if Bedlam continues.

1 Like

He actually went to Tennessee and isnā€™t from Alabama. Nothing like ripping a guy for being from a backwards stateā€¦ and having your facts backwards. Well played sir.

1 Like

Tell me the big difference between Tennessee and Alabama as far as backasswards is ? Same local, they are all inbreed over the years, Deliverance comes to mind whenever I cross the Mississippi

1 Like

OU will miss one more sure win on their schedule.

What is up with goons code names when they come on this site. We got you, cabbage patch gurl and tomato slice. Findaclue paul is sabanā€™s lap dog, he is not an uo fan.
Its funny your last coach loved up some much he ran out of town in the dark of nite, rite after he got rolled at bedlam. More people watched a game in payne county then two future sec bluebloods in dallas.

I know you dnt need locic your going to the sec.
1 other thing why did goon daddy joey backstep his comments after gundy talked about who really was to blame. Joe said after gundy that osu wasnt as flexible with their schedule as ou. Since we got teams on the book. Joey doesnā€™t want to play osu after playing 9 sec games. He just want to look like a big :dog2:.

1 Like

Lol, you misspelling words and using incorrect punctuation really drives home your point about other states being dumb.

2 Likes

@michael13 has a thing about deliverance. Ned Beatty wanna be.

Tell us why Bedlam drew almost 8 million viewers then if no one cares ? More than the RRR :roll_eyes: Gundy never talked out both sides of his mouth, he wanted to state the FACTS ā€¦ did anyone call him out when he asked them ? You goons have a false sense of entitlement that will end shortly, so donā€™t tell me you didnā€™t hitch your wagon to Texas and the money

3 Likes

Sure jug it was you that brought up your fantasy of doing ned deliverance stye. Keep it straight

1 Like

Jug you thought of the Apple, so evidently you have had a lot of experience in it :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Oh I am Straight. Thatā€™s why I pointed out about you and Michael.

Wrong again Robert brought up apples.

Is that what you call it when your holding the tail. You think about ned doesnt sound straight

1 Like

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it.

I see the spelling police is in force :joy: I didnā€™t think you would know the difference anyway, itā€™s a blog
Move out of your single wide and broaden your ideas except hollowing boomer sooner You do know what that call is for, right :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like