Even If Both Schools Want to Continue Bedlam, There Will be Hurdles

Lmao dude Gundy is the only coach to produce in almost a century!

Gundy is a shell of him self. Just time to move forward and I think most donors think the same way. The faster this transition happens the faster we could build on what he has done

1 Like

You act like there is no chance that there is not another gundy out there. We found him didn’t we. Sure there might be loosing seasons. Sure we might suck for 10 years but not try because your scared too is just absurd. This is a better place to coach because of gundy so props to him but he just isn’t a good coach anymore.

That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.its ok to have less losing season or suck for ten years as long as we fire gundy and act like we’re looking for a better coach.
That has worked so well for ku.

I would expect you to get it

Your a smart guy Robert

You play to win championships and that’s all that matters in sports period.

With us trying to find a new conference it would not help to turn into the next ku. And really I would want to be the next ku at any point

So we don’t try to give give kids an opportunity an lead them ? We don’t try to educate and provide kids for future success beyond football? It’s only about championships? Which no other school in the big 12 has done besides Texas and OU (one a piece) over the last two decades

Have you ever heard of a "Conference Championship "?

1 Like

So conference championship is the only goal?

Like ive said many times it’s hilarious to get on here and listen to a bunch of mediocre people complain about a program and coach and call him mediocre :rofl:

You’ve gotta walk before you can run. When the program starts winning the conference more than once (what did you say) "every 60 years ", then we can talk National titles.
But since Gundy can’t even make it to a conference championship game, you bring up National championships is a joke.

1 Like

You talking about sports in general is a joke. The dude said championships so I figured national championships is what he was saying, go play with your so called cattle you have and stop worrying about our successful football program

1 Like

If success is figured on championships, "Not so successful ".

1 Like

Well then go sit on Lincoln’s nuts and chant sec, problem solved

1 Like

Well they haven’t been able to yet because most of these guys have only transferred within the past year or two.

It’s funny to me how some of you guys believe the football team with its current coach might play for or win a Big 12 title when the current coach has proven the last few seasons that he can’t, and has publicly stated that being consistently average is a good thing. Does that sound or look like someone to you that’s interested in playing for conference titles?

It’s not Gundy’s job to be a college professor. It’s Gundy’s job to win football games. He needs to remember that and not forget it. It’s fine if he wants to be nice and have a relationship with his players but he needs to focus on priority #1 and that’s winning football games. If he wants more funding for the football program then he needs to switch from social worker to football coach.

Your calling these people kids. In my book and according to the US they are young ADULTS. The entire point of becoming a mature adult is building some kind of resiliency to adversity. Let the people who work in that field train these young adults on those issues and let Gundy get back to what he’s supposed to be doing.

Lol y’all are too funny