Even If Both Schools Want to Continue Bedlam, There Will be Hurdles

:man_shrugging: It is what is man! Have fun thinking about Gundy still being your coach when you wake up tomorrow!

1 Like

Ok

Good “comeback”

Have fun waking up tomorrow loving your coach is only good for 4th place in his conference

2 Likes

Boy idk let’s see , we’ve finished second multiple times have the only outright conference championship in almost a century I think I’m pretty good with our coach

Cool

Your good with one in 16 years LOL pathetic man

Is yo2 this dumb?

You do realize our last one before that was like 60 years before right?

I’m done waxing you with the floor but it was fun. Nobody wants to see this anymore.

Waxing the floor? You provided nothing substantial except the fact that your probably sitting at home everyday drawing a check , and your welcome for that by the way

Yea it’s called sports man. When you raise expectations you must feed the monster and he has failed to do so.

Your mom says shut your mouth she didn’t raid you to be that way

Then I suggest we figure out ways to put more money into the football program because with what we spend we finish or do better than we should almost every year or close to it. MONEY TALKS

It’s called drop all the non revenue sports

1 Like

We would do better with a new football scheme that’s a start

1 Like

I 100% agree with this. It’s unfortunate but football is what makes you money

Raise boon Pickens from the dead

1 Like

Boone gave plenty, to keep up with the big boys we need multiple alums that have been successful to inject a substantial amount . We’re light years from where we were but we’re still a ways off from the big boys

Problem is not many people right now with money are ready to shell out greenbacks to a program that has a coach that finishes with 4 or 5 losses every year. Maybe after the gundy era people might but I don’t see it now

1 Like