Facilities

You are right. All three have been runner-up.

3 Likes

Just thinking out loud. Seems like karsten membership could probably pay for whatever upgrades are needed there. Unless it’s something just for the team like a locker room etc.

3 Likes

I really think he is. If I’m not mistaken, he was the one up front that was pushing for it. He cares about that stuff quite a bit.

2 Likes

Commit and figure it out lol, debt :joy:

2 Likes

Chad said there is no time line. So I guess this is just announcing of vision. Money is not there and no solid plan too. Will see what they start first.

2 Likes

This is the vision of a vision IMO if they aren’t breaking ground on anything this year lol

3 Likes

chad sub-consciously contemplating RA’s employment rn

4 Likes

RA is soo annoying

3 Likes

2 Likes

:eyes:

:eyes:

1 Like

NO

IT AIN’T HAPPENING

That’s a Big Ten move folks.

1 Like

@Dribble I blame you for the planned trees

8 Likes

My understanding is they have half of the 325. The thing is we all know 325 won’t be the final number. Also, the way they are doing it by letting the donations decide is a bit odd to me, but I get it. You could have 30% funding for indoor track and 95% funded for the softball. They aren’t pulling money from track to fulfill that last 5%.

2 Likes

Yeah I just realized I had a typo. I meant to put half the money as the top end of what I had heard (around $165M).

2 Likes

I’ve got $5, who wants it the most Chad?

3 Likes

I’ve got a vision for a $3M house. Now I don’t have the funds for it, but at least I have the vision. Glad the athletics dept and I have similar goals :slight_smile:

9 Likes

From ocolly.com

3 Likes

Can we put Orange bleachers in BPS? I’ll give my $5 for that happily

3 Likes