Favorite Fast Food Places / Items

I inly started this because I had Wendy’s breakfast and gotta say it was pretty good. The seasoned potatoes they serve are awesome and could be a replacement for their fries.

1 Like

A Favorite Fast Food thread starts with Wendy’s??? File that in things I did not expect to see. Chick fil-A is by far my favorite fast food. Taco Bell quesadillas perhaps a distant second???

1 Like

I actually low-key love Wendy’s. But my current fave is Popeye’s sandwich. That thing is the unofficial 9th Wonder of the World.

1 Like

Favorite Fast Food? Freddie’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers. Followed closely by Whataburger on account of their honey butter chicken biscuits and patty melt.

2 Likes

Agree on Freddie’s. Don’t love their skinny fries, but the burgers are great.

1 Like

I really like putting the fries on their burgers. I think it makes them better. Also I load up on their fry sauce.

1 Like

I saw that commercial with Chef Mike and I have to go try it out because of him.

1 Like

Did you have the baconator breakfast sandwich?

No, I did the croissant one with sausage.

That shiz is fuego, dawg

1 Like

For those of you who go to Starbucks occasionally, they have breakfast sandwiches. I know they aren’t made fresh, the come out of a plastic wrapper. One they have is the chorizo and Monterrey jack sandwich. It is so good. If you’re needing something on the go, it’s good.

FIFY broooooo :wink:

4 Likes

$4.95, hush.

1 Like

@ScottCorken - this is the content I’m here for. Missed your witty banter.

Wow, I sound like an #old.

1 Like

@JustGary, you’re the man. Just thought I’d let you know.

*daily sunshine pump

1 Like

Rodeo burger from BK
Patty melt from Whataburger
Corndog from Sonic
Muchaco from Taco Bueno
Cheese Pizza from Wayne’s (Lawton)

3 Likes

Second the Patty Melt from Whataburger…
With fries and spicy ketchup.

3 Likes

SPICY KETCHUP FTW!